A flood of emotions

by onacruse 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

(((((((((((((( Craig )))))))))))))

Love ya, Scully

• onacruse
    onacruse

I went to work this morning (2 hours late), sat there with Bob for half an hour, and tears welled up in my eyes.

Gave him the legal documents that I'd down-loaded last night, gave him a big bear-hug, and came back home.

I HATE THAT ######## AND ########## AND ########### religion.

But, like Kate said, this too shall pass...

thank God for Kate.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Craig,Flowers And Hearts Double Kiss

Dear friend. I am hoping things straighten out for you. Life can be cruel sometimes. But be assured that yes indeed you have a network of friends. I often think how wonderful it would be if we could all meet one another someday.

I share your feelings and pain especially when you are remembering a loved one who has passed away. Please feel my hugs and squeezes across the way. Peace to you.

OrangefatcatOrangeFatCat 15Hearts

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

DAMN! CRAIG.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU PULLED ONE DISH OUT OF THE CUPBOARD AND THEY ALL FELL ON YOUR HEAD.

LIKE ANOTHER ASKED, " WHY DO SO MANY CRISIS EVENTS HIT US AT ONCE"? IT'S WIERD.

IT IS GOOD THAT YOU HAVE THE FRIENDS HERE AND SOME MORE ,CLOSER AND IN REALITY.

ALL I CAN SAY IS, HANG IN THERE GUY AND THINGS WILL WORK THEM SELVES OUT.

LOOK AROUND AT KATE AND OTHERS AND CONSIDER ALL YOUR BLESSINGS. HAVING ONES THAT TRULY LOVE YOU AND TRUE FRIENDS.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( CRAIG & KATE ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Outoftheorg

• Purple
    Purple

Sorry Craig hope things improve. Can symapthise with you, I myself have gone through five years of hell and things are still in full swing for living in hell. My hope is that one day things will improve for me and also for you and hope emotionally things settle down for you. What a wonderful friend you are. Wish I had one person who could help and understand the pain and torment I am going through and have been for so long with not one person to share anything with. So keep up the support and being a good friend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit