A flood of emotions

by onacruse 34 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Awwwwww

I couldn't ask for better friends

My life has been turned upside down and inside out these last 2 years, and by far for the positive.

But, being the dense galoot that I am, sometimes I look at what comes at me like it's a fruit basket: "What's this? Is it actually edible? And, even if it is, why in the world would I want to eat that?" LOL

Life is good.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((((((((((Craigiepoo)))))))))))))))))))

Buddha taught in the first of the Four Noble Truths, "Life is Suffering". Honey you have such a big heart, when your friends suffer you feel their pain. I love this vulnerable side of you. You aren't afraid to lay your heart out for others to see your pain either and from that you've gotten support of many people here who truly have empathy for what your feel.

Hugs to everyone! This too will pass............

Kate

• DJ
    DJ

Craig,

Hi Craig! How ya been? I have something that I think you'll be interested in. Check your pm in a few minutes. re>Beduhn.

In Christ, dj

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Craig,

Why does it seem that so many sad things happen at once? I'm feeling for you. If I could, I would give you a big hug!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Awwwwww

I couldn't ask for better friends

that's right.. and don't you forget it..

course.. we won't forget that you are in the group for us too! (Sassy must be careful.. two nice posts to Ona... she forgets her place..)

• Valis
    Valis

((((((((((((((((((((Craigiepoo)))))))))))))))))))

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DJ
    DJ

Hi again Craig,

I apologize for no treading this thread beofre posting. I understand the triggers and some of your pain. (((craig))) Check your pm again...there are 2 more..lol. I do believe that that may help with the "trigger" factor. I do believe that it's perfect timing. love, dj

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ona,

I hope you have a very good release from through your emotions, they are good, let your subconscious show you how to veiw things look to your emotions for help.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hope you ride out the storm.

Best wishes

Satan

• Carmel
    Carmel

...and you missed out on PCH $10,000,000 jackpot..

Buck up old friend!

carm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit