jehovah is not a loving God OK!! never was and never will be!

by frankiespeakin 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JCanon
    JCanon

He's a loving god to nice people but a mean god to haughty bad people. So part of what you say is sort of true. I don't think it's love for those being cast into the lake of fire, for instance, other than love for those who will live in a world without the wicked. So it depends. If you're nice to God, then he'll be nice to you. If you have an attitude, you get to go swimming. "My way or the highway" is God's policy, in a way, but why not, after all, everything is his and he can do what he wants in his own "garden".

JC

• frankiespeakin
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

and man proceded to create god in his image, a violent god for the violent patriarchy.

my goddess looks a lot like angelina jole, right on sister!

Gretchen

• mouthy
    mouthy

Isnt it wonderful to be able to express how you feel !!!??

Freedom to use your brains( how ever you want to use them) ??

I dont worship Jehovah.... ! !But if it gives you pleasure to blast off about this god Jehovah >go for it....!!

Myself!! I worship & pray to Jesus!!!! Some call him Jehovah! some call him Father, Son of God,

Savior.Lord of Lords, King of Kings, But YOU can call him what you want- That is what FREEDOM means !!!!!!!! your free to express yourself( Dont you dare chuck that brick at me)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mouthy,

Isnt it wonderful to be able to express how you feel !!!?? Freedom to use your brains( how ever you want to use them) ??

Yes such freedom is precious, but don't thank the mythological jehovah(or god of the bible) for it, because if it were up to him he'd have us all killed for any slights we might make towards him. According to the OT he can be very touchy about these things.

I dont worship Jehovah.... ! !But if it gives you pleasure to blast off about this god Jehovah >go for it....!!

I'm glad you don't worship this meany,, smile!

Myself!! I worship & pray to Jesus!!!! Some call him Jehovah! some call him Father, Son of God,

Like my father used to say, you can call me anything,,, but don't call me late for supper.

Actually I like,, very much,, your type of Christian,, for you seem so reasonble,, and non-dogmatic,, I could only wish that every christian was like you and Little Toe,, for I think this world would be so much the better if this were true, but that is just my opinion.

Savior.Lord of Lords, King of Kings, But YOU can call him what you want- That is what FREEDOM means !!!!!!!! your free to express yourself( Dont you dare chuck that brick at me)

I should be boiled in oil,, if I ever should throw a brick at you,, for you remind me of my dear mother,, as I am sure many feel this way about you.

Please don't take my threads as anything stemming from hatred,, but rather that I'm trying to free people from fear of this cruel selfcentered god who has been used to scare the bejesus out of people for thousands of years.

We can be good simply for the sake of goodness without the threat of some god to scare us into being good.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I smile every time your name comes up Why???

Well My Husband was called Frank>.when iespeaken is added on .

I laugh because HIS comments were not at all like YOUR comments ( thank you for the nice words)

He used to smash my head & tell me " You stupid b...... There is NO Jehovah!!!!

But I stood up to that because I was in the "troof">>>>> IF!!! IF!!! He is looking down.... He is enjoying my error I am sure....

But Hey!!!!! Frank You were right!!!! Its Jesus !!! ( But I am hoping he knows that NOW LOL)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mouthy,

My father would sometime get violent so I share your pain.

And I'm glad you finally got rid of the jehovah guy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL Frankispeakin ((hug)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Like I think,,, you are,,,a very kind,,, person,,, and thats why you can see the OT jehovah,, is not really and truley kind,, because you are kind,, and you can see it so clearly,, and so you put that together in your head. At least that's what I think you did???

Did you??

• mouthy
    mouthy

I DID!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit