jehovah is not a loving God OK!! never was and never will be!

by frankiespeakin 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

He is the Bill Gates of Gods. He will tolerate no rival, even if they are better then him. If he can't beat them, he'll put on a facade of some of their better qualities and assimilate their followers. Whatever works.

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Well, dirt-guppy farmer, you are talking to many who always did believe in God, still do believe in God, and always will believe in God. As for his name . . . ? Well, that is matter of debate. Jehovah, Yahweh, YHWH, whatever . . . but yeah some do believe in Him and not everyone thinks he is myth. No matter what you think of the org, I would not be too quick to mock God himself, just incase his name really is Jehovah.

Kind Regards,

Corvin

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

way to say it, buddy! Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Frankie, you need to give some supportive detail to what you are asserting. You sound like a loose bowel cannon.

If I were God, due to the total shi@@y ways of mankind all throughout history, I would have made the earth like a freakin' Echa-sketch. People are going to come along and mess with what you have beautifully drawn and screw it up . . . like men have done since the beginning. If I were God, Jehovah, I would be shakin that damn Echa-sketch clean by now . . . and maybe several times over.

There is a number for people like you to call to voice complaints about God directly, and here it is: 1-800-BITE-ME

Best Regards,

Corvin

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hundadi,

Are you afraid to think bad thoughts about Jehovah????

• patio34
    patio34

This is my opinion of a "loving god."

A look at nature--that has nothing to do with humans, even before humans existed in the dinosaur world--will reveal a tremendous amount of suffering and viciousness. There could be no god, in my opinion, period, that would invent such a system of violence.

The violence done by humans is a secondary argument it seems because humans were second to do it. Actually, they're just part of nature too.

The violence is from the smallest bacteria devouring other small creatures and viruses up to the gigantic vicious dinosaurs that preyed on other animals--"meat-eaters" euphemistically put.

I'm not saying it's "bad," it just is and, to me, rules out the possibility of an intelligent designer of that, let alone a loving one.

My 2 cents,

Pat

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

The "Jehovah" worshipped by Jehovah's Witnesses is invented by the Watchtower. He seems to have some emotional issues with insecurity and arrogance. He is not the same person as supposedly perfectly represented by Jesus Christ. This is something I have openly stated for many years. - Amazing

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Frankie,

I am not afraid to think anything I want to think. I am not afraid of you either. I am afraid you may have missed a dose or two, though. What I believe is between me and my God. If I want to call Him Sam, I will. If I want to call Him Yahweh, that's my thing.

It is one thing to point out the lies and frauds of a religious organization, however, it is quite another to bait another person in order to get them to hate like you hate.

Kind Regards

• dustyb
    dustyb

geez, you guys really needa watch dogma =D God wasn't the one who dicked around w/ the hebrews and shit. it was the troublemaker loki =D

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Dusty,

You know If I'm near the movies and I remember it I just might do that, is it a recent movie?

Could you tell us about it in a thread you start??? You might get some interesting responses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit