• AlanF
    AlanF

The unvarnished truth about anything.

AlanF

• philo
    philo

Hey Bagpus!

Patio's a dude, but I'm Philo, just brotherly, lovely Philo

On prayers, how about Macro-man! The guy who fills every pause with a "Jehovah-Gard" like he's pressing an F12 button on the lecturn.

...Jehovah-Gard, how are you, Jehovah-Gard, just checkin' you're still awake, Jehovah-Gard, J'J'J'Jehovah-Gard...

philo (just another mouse on the mouse organ)

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

>Wet T-shirt contest.

Hottest Male Body contest.

Lisa

How about a contest called, "The most STD's by one person"? or a testimony about the effects of Hepatitus B or AIDS on one's love life?
    Rex

• JanH
    JanH

DubDub,

How about a contest called, "The most STD's by one person"? or a testimony about the effects of Hepatitus B or AIDS on one's love life?

Or, at your fundie convention, "How never getting laid makes me obsessed with Dzjeeezus!"

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• Cautious
    Cautious

Sorry to send the posts back a few paces, but did anyone ever sneak a sit down during those looonnnngg prayers given by brother who only had one change so decide to grandstand?

• LDH
    LDH

I am HOWLING with laughter that this newbie REX equates looking at beautiful bodies with sexually transmitted diseases!!!

Don't worry REX! Just don't have sex before marriage. Keep wacking off in secret like all the other MS/Elders. But you better not go to them and confess! You won't get to carry the mics anymore!

Lisa,
    Would like to go for a win in the Wet T-Shirt contest Class

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

the beer vendors were always closed at ours. would have been SO WONDERFUL to have attendants walking the aisles and up and down the stairs with trays of ice cold brew! or even better, some of the cute sisters in hooters girl outfits doing it. dang, i can just imagine some of the girls i had crushes on in the jw's in hooters girl outfits.
    ok, what were we talking about again?

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

I get plenty, Jan. Married for twenty four years to a sweet and sexy lady. BTW, you really need to lose the photo. It makes you look like a dweeb. All you need is curly ends on that thin mustache and a top hat.
    Yakki da!
    Rex

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Your post reveals just what I thought about you, dearie. BTW, it's not the 'beautiful bodies' that is the problem. It's the classless 'MTV attitude' that turns the appreciation to sluttiness.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit