CIRCUIT ASSEMBLY THIS WEEKEND.

by integ 14 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

In my area of the world the 2 day circuit assembly will be held this weekend. I was wondering if anybody has attended this years assembly, or had any insight as to the message being delivered on Sunday afternoon titled "Don't look back...Look to the future" (or something to that effect). I must speculate and wonder if the message of this enlightening discourse will be to forget all the past mistakes of the Society, and concentrate on the paradise earth, and everything that is presented from now on by the Society..... "Don't grumble about minor adjustments made in God's organization friends, we have to remain steadfast in our support of those taking the lead as They humbly follow Jehovah's spirit direction on matters". etc. "Admittedly, adjustments have been made, and the light keeps getting brighter and brighter. But to dwell on minor perceived errors by our Brothers, is a snare...perpetrated by Satan".etc...... Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Integ.

• AlanF
    AlanF

: Any thoughts?

Tape record it for dismemberment on this forum.

AlanF

• blondie
    blondie

Aint been for over a year. Don't inflict on yourself if can't take it. The last meeting I attended was the first day of a CA. It made up my mind. Good luck, integ.

Blondie

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

sounds like you hit the nail on the head Integ--this is what the title suggests..how they can drag a subject like that on for days was always beyond me--the same thing over and over again--so predictable...always got sick at assemblies--bad headaches--glad that is over.

• Nickey
    Nickey

Been there... but I won't look back...

*walks out*

*walks in*

Okay... "Don't look back at past mistakes. Things of the past. Like 1975. There are alot of those who have looked back at that date and other dates. Look to the future. Because that's what really matters. There are those who leave the truth because they kept looking back into the past. We are in a race for our lives. And we have to follow the rules in order to win. There was this one woman running a race, and they reached a block. Kind of like a railroad block. But there was no train! But still the runners stopped. Why? Because those were the RULES. Instead, the woman runner ran around the barrier and finished the race. She ran ahead. And the end result? She did not win. Because they disqualified her because she broke the rules. She did not follow the rules."

"There are contribution boxes in the back. We have a $2,000 deficit..."

Something about $4,000. I admit it if it isn't obvious... I was sleeping and don't even remember much else. Those aren't exact words or in order. But it's what I got between dozing. Then we sang 38, "Displaying Loyalty", prayer. etc.

I'm not trying to be completely negative because there were some good things said. But it just seemed like it was focusing on "Running the race", loyalty to the organization. Just putting the sense of urgency in there. I got teary eyed on the story of the little 5 year old girl dying. But I think I've heard it told once before.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    was wondering if anybody has attended this years assembly, or had any insight as to the message being delivered on Sunday afternoon titled "Don't look back...Look to the future" (or something to that effect). I must speculate and wonder if the message of this enlightening discourse will be to forget all the past

"Dont' Look Back......... forget your children and grandchildren and any other family members that don't attend the Kingdom Hell.....their bird food anyway.

Lisa

• sf
    sf

Yes, please find a way to audiotape this discourse and get it on the net.

If we can get these 'talks' out to the public, where WTS really isn't too thrilled they will be heard, then truly....THE NATIONS SHALL KNOW....what crap it truly is.

"Admittedly, adjustments have been made, and the light keeps getting brighter and brighter. But to dwell on minor perceived errors by our Brothers, is a snare...perpetrated by Satan".etc......

Hahahahahaha....minor perceived ERRORS by whom?

Our BROTHERS! Now didn't three judges just rule in a recent abuse case that these BROTHERS aren't accountable for their actions within jw churches?

Oh boy TED, you really are grasping here BROTHER.

What will you do when we show up at your assemblies with documents, letters, old wt pubs, etc. SHOWING YOUR BROTHERS THE PERCEIVED ERRORS OF WT WAYS?

Will you be able to even stop us?

There are so many ways to get the REAL TRUTH out there now. And I plan on making it a mission now; My Passion Of The Truth. Freedom of speech entitles me to place myself at these assemblies to set up a booth and distribute said material to all whom will take notice. Or something similar, such as walking around the grounds nearby handing them out. Maybe even reading the material OUTLOUD on a megaphone! Isn't that a great idea BROTHER? Proclaiming WT deception loud and clear for all to hear.

So go ahead and keep your flock in the dark BROTHER. We will be there with flashlights to shine light on your dark ways. Count on it.

sKally, inoculate klass-action!!

• franklin J
    franklin J

why bother , Integ?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Missed you Integ.. Nice to see you post!

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

You know some people actually want to attend an assembly to validate their reasons for leaving. I had to do just that. Do what you feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit