CIRCUIT ASSEMBLY THIS WEEKEND.

by integ 14 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

whats up with the background on lisavegas420 ' s post saying the poster ps possibly has spyware?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    whats up with the background on lisavegas420 ' s post saying the poster ps possibly has spyware

Excellent question Zev...I was wondering the same thing....Well actually I was hoping someone could tell me why it says that. I just had my computer updated with the WINDOWS XP...well, I didn't do it, I took it to a computer repair guy that put a the new windows on and a McAffee virus protection. This is the only site that it does that. If anyone know how I can get the spywear stuff off, I'd sure appreciate it.

Lisa

Now. back to your regular scheduled program

edited to add....looks like it's gone...cool..

• Nickey
    Nickey

lisavegas420,

Just so you know of a good program to use for spyware, now or futuerwise: Ad-Aware is a program I use to scan my PC. http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware - It's always good to do a scan every now and then to see what you may have lurking.

I got messed up by Gator and Hotbar. Never again! lol

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I must speculate and wonder if the message of this enlightening discourse will be to forget all the past mistakes of the Society, and concentrate on the paradise earth, and everything that is presented from now on by the Society..... "Don't grumble about minor adjustments made in God's organization friends, we have to remain steadfast in our support of those taking the lead as They humbly follow Jehovah's spirit direction on matters". etc. "Admittedly, adjustments have been made, and the light keeps getting brighter and brighter. But to dwell on minor perceived errors by our Brothers, is a snare...perpetrated by Satan".etc......

haahahahaa! you don't need to go, you just gave the talk!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Thank you Nickey,........I addedd Ad-aware to my favorites so it will be handy.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit