Hello to everyone

by Lady_Kaye 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Lady_Kaye, Welcome and thanks for posting such a heartfelt message. This is a great place, and I too, found it by accident. I had been out of the borg for many years, but still felt quite "unsettled" about many things. To find so many like minds, and so much love and compassion was overwhelming to me.

/<

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Welcome aboard Lady Kaye. I'm glad that you have been able to find out the truth about the "Truth" for yourself.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome to the forum and the group, Lady_Kaye! Hope you stay awhile and share more with us!

See ya later.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Lady_Kaye,

Welcome! I see you live in the great country... state... of Texas. Will we see you in Dallas end of May?

Bryan

• Lady_Kaye
    Lady_Kaye

Thanks everyone!!! I am glad I found this board. I feel as if I know some of you already from your posts. I do feel welcome

• Lady_Kaye
    Lady_Kaye

Whats happening in Dallas??

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I wish there was a meet up in Houston.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Lady_Kaye

They're trying to get a fest together. Quite a few people are going. You should come if you can make it. It should be fun to get to meet some people from the board.

Puternut

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Lady_Kaye .... Great you missed getting dunk into oblivion ... But Happy you found ud. It truly is a family-I am the Granny on board. They tolerate me.. I am just learning how to respond properly ((HUG)) _

• Lady_Kaye
    Lady_Kaye

Oh great a meeting.. Id love to attend and Houston would be closer to me but I love to travel. ((((((((((((((((Mouthy)))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit