Hello to everyone

by Lady_Kaye 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady_Kaye
    Lady_Kaye

I would like to tell everyone on this board how wonderful and comforting that this board is. Simon, thank you for starting a place for people to meet and explore new ideas. I've learned so much, and I really enjoy reading the posts. I' ve seen many different stories about the dubs and I did not beleive any thing that any body had to say. ( How dare you talk about Gods chosen people) Then I stumbled on this forum where people had actually been witnesses. The things said, shocked me at first. Cause I did not want to beleive that I missed so many wonderful things in the world in vain ( birthdays etc...) not only that but I felt that I learned so much about the bible from the witnesses and that they truly had gods backing. The love bombings,,,, I would probably had fallen for it but I didn't,, thanks to knowing what it was. Now I dont even hear from them. Wheres the love????? Thankfully no one in my family is a dub, so Ive not lost my family. I would have though If I would have gotten baptized because this religion seperates you away from everyone except them. No gatherings with family for the holidays, birthdays etc... Even family is made to be bad association. I just want say to everyone that alot of times you dont realize that an experience or a idea that is posted how much it can change a persons life. Thank you so much,,,,,,,,,, keep up the good work guys

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome to the board. I'm glad you saw past their love bombings and did not get sucked into the borg.

Your a lucky one.

love

cj

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Thank you so much,,,,,,,,,, keep up the good work guys

Your welcome. I do what I can

Seriously though.

What we post can have a wider impact than what is seen in just the reply to a thread

Just look at the # of views to a thread compared to the numer of replies

Your response affirms this, which is nice to see

• xjw_b12
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

I would like to tell everyone on this board how wonderful and comforting that this board is.

Lady_Kaye so happy you joined us and feel comforted by being here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Kate

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome to JWD Lady_Kaye!

We look forward to getting to know you!

• franklin J
    franklin J

Welcome to the forum Lady Kay

You are fortunate to have been spared the trauma; and to still have your family in tact, and with you.

regards, Frank

• fader
    fader

Welcome!!!

Glad to have you!

Don't mind me too much, I love everyone today!!

fader

• bebu
    bebu

Hi again! Nice to see you posting!

Glad to hear you missed their absorption ceremony! Thank goodness you don't have to deal with the issues and fallout from that!

bebu

• Puternut
    Puternut

Welcome to the board Lady Kaye. Enjoy your stay here. There are some great people here that are very nice and helpful. They're all family.

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit