Hello to everyone

by Lady_Kaye 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings L_K. Enjoyed reading your post. You will be an encouraging asset to the forum.

Guest 77

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Hello Lady Kaye, welcome welcome!!

I am so happy you found this board and forum and we hope that your stay will be a long one.

Yes without Simon and his wife we would not have found this site and now that I have been here for almost three years I can tell you I love it here. I have found friends, healing, laughter, TearsCrying Into TissueWeepytears, and sorrowJokerJust TeasingLaugh.Just Kidding Ups and downs.

Jump For Joy Clappy Too Happy Dizzy Hysterical Sunshine.

Some have endured phyical abuse. mental and emotional abuse. and the worst of all others have begun to heal because of pedophiles.

We have discussed all these issues and many more, even from the bible. One thing in common we share is our abhorrance of the WTS. and the rank and file of the organization.

You can sit back and read, or jump in. What ever your choice we are glad you are here. Please stay and by happy down your new journey.

All the very best,

Love OrangefatcatOrangeFatCat 15Welcome

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

So glad you found the forum...and that you were able to see the real light

(looks at OFCats post SIGH mine is not as cute ---------------->stopms off to find emoticons

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome Lady

Devon

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Welcome L_K! Whewwwww you had a close call and I'm glad you checked into the JW's for yourself. Are you getting any type of fallout now?

• Special K
    Special K

Welcome to the forum Lady Kaye....

Pull up a comfy chair and read and talk awhile. New people welcome here.

sincerely

Special K

• Carmel
    Carmel

Another one snatched from the jaws of the omniverous cult!

Welcome Lady

carmel

• Maverick
    Maverick

Glad to have another hammer to puts cracks in the Watchtowers walls! Maverick

• kat2u
    kat2u

Welcome !!! So glad you found your way here. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Carmel

I absouletly love that expression " omniverous cult"

way to go.Dragon

Love Orangefatcat.Orange Fat Cat 15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit