Lap Dancing

by Pleasuredome 43 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Maybe it was my dub conscience but strip clubs never seemed that great to me...Maybe I was worried I'd see the C.O there or they would see me entering or leaving the fine establishment...never had a lap dance in any clubs so I can't comment on that aspect.

I just reread my first sentence and will go to shrink this afternoon to get my head examined...

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

About once a year, my honey goes to a strip club with guys from his job, usually when someone just got a promotion or is retiring. I tell him to have fun, tip the ladies well, and call me or a taxi if there is no designated driver. Other men's girlfriends or wives always get so immature about it, calling constantly on the cell phone, waiting in the parking lot to see if they come out with one of the dancers, etc. This behavior does not make the guys not go to strip clubs, it just makes them sneaky about it!

So my guy knows that it's ok, and he tells me funny stories when he comes home, and considers me to be the coolest girlfriend in the world. Honestly, what's the harm in looking at some woman's jiggle once in a while, as long as it's me he comes home to? But we both agree that lap dances are going too far, and he does not get them.

I'd go to a strip club myself, to see guys dance, but only if I had a bunch of friends with me. If the opportunity presents itself, I would give it a shot.

• Xena
    Xena

I had a friend that worked at a strip club and I used to go and pick her up there sometimes....she thought it would be fun to buy me a dance the first time I went. I enjoyed it, as did all the men around us....I would probably never buy a dance for myself but I enjoy looking at all the beautiful women. My only issue I guess was the way I saw some men treating the women and the way I know my friend was treated by a few, but no matter where you go in life there are going to be a few assholes around....such is life unfortunately.

I considered working there at one point in my life as a waitress (what's the difference between a dancer & a waitress in a strip club??? two weeks ) but knowing my temper I figured I would probably end up pouring a drink on a guy's head my first night and getting fired, so it seemed kinda pointless, ya know?

• Puternut
    Puternut

I do know that a lot of women who work there, like the control over men. Some of them can be very powerful, and love to play with that idea. They know that the men can't do much is return, or else they will be pointed to the door. And that I think is what makes it a fairly safe environment for the women that work there.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Strip clubs are fun...didn't care for my lap dance. I just like to watch.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Lisa, good for you that you bought a house and car. I hear a lot of the dancers would much rather give lap dances to women rather than men. Is there any truth in that?

Heather

Heather,

I have given lap dances to women, most of the time they were paid for by the husband or boyfriend. Would I rather give a lap dance to a women? Ummm... didn't really matter the money was the same color.

Xena,

My only issue I guess was the way I saw some men treating the women and the way I know my friend was treated by a few, but no matter where you go in life there are going to be a few assholes around....such is life unfortunately

very true and this has happenen many times...

I would probably end up pouring a drink on a guy's head

but we always have this.....

I do know that a lot of women who work there, like the control over men. Some of them can be very powerful, and love to play with that idea. They know that the men can't do much is return, or else they will be pointed to the door. And that I think is what makes it a fairly safe environment for the women that work there
    plus there is always the big bouncers that stood around, who are power hungery and just waiting for a chance snatch a drunk guy out of his seat and take him outside to beat the shit out him SpunkyChick said..
    I just like to watch. .
    Me too.... Lisa
  • Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Dede you mean like this?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• logansrun
  • Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

My feelings on strip clubs...

Well, I'm all in favor of nudity, but in the Olympic we're-all-amateurs sense. I like the idea that someone likes and trusts me enough to let me see them naked, not that they need money badly enought to let me see them naked.

It's about as distant as you can get from actually relating to someone...and about as far as you can get into objectification without touching.

Is there anything wrong with it? No... not in that sense. But in my opinion, it gets in the way of actually connecting with another person as an individual... it's a financial relationship, not a personal one.

Of course, this is from the guy who has never had an SI swimsuit issue, had a pinup poster, or even a Snap-On calendar - so I am probably some kind of deviant.

• undercover
    undercover

I kinda like strip clubs. It's a fantasy thing, I guess.

Some areas are very strict on what happens in a lap dance, others are very loose. I've had some where you basically had to sit on your hands and about all she could touch you with was her hair. Not much for your 20$ in that. Others, though, have been well worth the money. In fact, I got more than I bargained for one time. It was definately a disfellowshipping and scriptural divorce situation. I know I'll never top that experience again so now I just watch the runway and tip the dancers there and don't worry too much about the back room.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit