Lap Dancing

by Pleasuredome 43 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I enjoy going to a strip club once a year or so, have fun giving money to the naked ladies grabbing thier butts and breasts, but I never liked lap dances and have had them only once or twice. I prefer just lokking, touching and tipping!

• dustyb
    dustyb

my g/f likes to give me lap dances, so i don't see a need to go pay for them......

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Last August I attended my best friend's bachelor party. He and his friends and BIL's know I'm gay. Only the best man, the guy who studied with us to become JWs doesn't know yet. BTW, we're all out of JW now together. Long story short: The str8 dudes all thought is was very funny to keep buying the gay dude lap dances.

Their pennance will be that when I finially get moved to Seattle, they have to come with me on my first trip to a gay bar.

• dustyb
    dustyb

btw...lets go to the titty bar!!

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I'll be across the street at The Blue Oyster.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    what are your feelings about this sort of thing?

It works for me.........

In my mid 20's I started working at the strip bars. The first year, I was able to put a sizable downpayment on a house and buy my first new car. I continued working the clubs for the next 10 years.

Lisa

• Maverick
    Maverick

Back when I have a crew of men working for me in construction they would fill me in on the strip-club scene. It was some kind of low-life badge of honor to date a stripper. These girls were sad people. They lived in hotels and drank beer for breakfast...at 1PM! They made great money, $500 a day or night actually. But most never saved a dime and did every drug you can imagine. And a lot of them are bi and or gay. I guess if you are around drink, smelly, stupid acting men all night you would dislike them too! Now the high-end clubs over in Tampa like Mons Venus and the Galaxy 2000 had girls that made way more money than that. Beautiful girls will pay the club owner for the privaledge of working their club.

I like pretty women as much as the next guy, but I want a private lap dance, just for me and one where the lady is more into me than $$$! Maverick

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

I think that it is a matter of personal conscience. Would a mature Christian go to a strip club and order a lap dance. Lets first look at the meaning of some of the words. Lap is just a part of your body that appears when you sit down, there are no ties to mysticism with the lap and cannot be found to be wrong. The word dance and the act attached to it might have origionated in some cultures as a way to talk with the Gods while circling a campfire, or celebrating a good hunt. But more recently this has not been the case and many Christian parties have been held that included a dance, although touching of unmarried couples would not be allowed. Since, most of the act of a lap dance does not include touching, there could not be any problem for a consenting Christian to attend such an event. With that said I think that I will attend one as soon as possible.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Interesting how the guys you think might like strip clubs and lap dances are the ones that say the most sensable things.

Lisa, good for you that you bought a house and car. I hear a lot of the dancers would much rather give lap dances to women rather than men. Is there any truth in that?

Heather

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Valis,,,,,,,,,you are supposed to leave the dancer in the club.........not kidnap her and strap her to the back of your bike to take home!!!!!!!!!

Wasnt there a picture of this.............hehe!!!!!!!!! Was it someone's birthday???? hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit