Confessional

by Zoewrex 18 Replies latest social relationships

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Here's a confessional for those who would like to admit to anything:

1) I absolutely LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer - sure I'm almost 35, married with a 2 year old, with a degree in History. Now with season 6 coming out on DVD I have 200+ hours! What the hell is wrong with me.

2) I will stay up and play Morrowind until my eyes blur

3) I'm currently stuck in this Anita Blake vampire series of books

4) I drive a VW wagon and LOVE IT

5) I spend 5+ hours attempting to translate the words of a 2 year old.

Whewwwww - I now feel better

• Puternut
    Puternut

Zoewrex, that's an honest confession. You have been forgiven. Now be in peace..............

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Oh boy oh boy oh boy... I'm a VW fan too! I used to love BVS also, but kind of lost touch in the last couple of seasons... oh well, maybe there's something wrong with us.

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Thank You Put - now I must go to my Happy Place - There's no place like Ohmmmmmmmm

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'll be 40 in June...I too like to watch Buffy ( OK I stare at Sarah and Charisma a lot )

I own a practical car with 4 doors...on the advice of my father

I still ask my dad about almost any big decision I make

I rarely ask my wife about almost any big decision I make

The BIG STRONG army man cries when he sings "What Child Is This"

I was a virgin until I met my first wife

I pick my nose and flick the buggers out the window when I drive...sometimes

I'm a big fan of both Ann Rice's vampire series and Faye Kellerman's Decker Detective series.

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Yerusalyim - you're forgiven and you must not teach other assistants to participate in any of these acts!

• Special K
    Special K

I confess.. that I am the goal tender for my 8 year old to take shots on with his hockey stick.. and I love doing it for him.

sincerely

Special K

• Celia
    Celia

I can't get enough of Harry Potter....

I have read the first four books 8 times each and the fifth book 5 times....

And I know I will start the whole serie again as soon as I'm finished with book # 5.

I just read the whole serie again in under 3 weeks.... and this is the truth.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I like the TV show "Las Vegas" - it has replaced "Baywatch" as the best jiggle show.

Hostess pies for dessert at work.

Steak and eggs for breakfast.

If it weren't for "Las Vegas" I could watch the History channel, and Discovery Wings 24/7

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I still lay in bed and giggle (and cuddle!) with my 7-year-old every night until he falls asleep.

I like to watch "VeggieTales".

I have eaten ice cream for breakfast more times than I can count.

My very first car was purple - oxidized purple!

My favorite kind of music is Country/Western.

I spend too much time on JWD.

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit