Confessional

by Zoewrex 18 Replies latest social relationships

• Maverick
    Maverick

TMI people, TMI !!!! Maverick who doesn't want to know!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I have wasted about 1,000 hours of my life playing The Sims.

My favorite song is "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

I have a large, framed photograph of my deceased cat on the wall. Well, she was alive when the picture was taken, but some people still find it odd.

I still fantasize about becoming a rock star.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I confess to being on JWD when I am at work.

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Too funny people! Keep it coming!

Mavrick sorry 'bout the TMI, but you know how these things go.

Veggie's & Harry Potter are great. Haven't seen Vegas but I'm going there next week, was told to watch the show for research.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I take way too many pain pills than I have to.

I call in sick (job) when I actually dont feel sick.

I like looking at pictures of women in underwear!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

1) I absolutely LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer - sure I'm almost 35, married with a 2 year old, with a degree in History. Now with season 6 coming out on DVD I have 200+ hours! What the hell is wrong with me.

Guilty as charged (me, I mean)!! Also a big Buffy Fan. So far I have 5 seasons of Buffy on DVD and have pre-ordered the 6th from Amazon for July. Also 3 seasons of Angel. And the movie, of course, but that hardly counts...

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Neon - just finished season 5 last night and OMG; sorry OMJ

• sandy
    sandy

Every now and then I catch my self singing kingdom melodies, especially shalamite? maiden. LOL

I record the old episodes of Dawson's Creek off of TBS every morning and watch them at night before I go to bed.

I record the old episodes of The Golden Girls off of Lifetime every week night and watch them on Sunday Mornings.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Even tho we love you all Mav and Terri are keeping their cards close to their chests and their mouths shut!! Still raw from the last "incident".

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit