This is a women's poll. Men feel free to comment....

by Country Girl 25 Replies latest social relationships

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

LOL @ Country Girl!

This poll is inspired by comments on Maverick's Spoiled Women thread. It's a sincere poll and I hope to see at least some intelligent comments here.

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? Yes
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? hmmmmmmmm.... this is a loaded question! Let's just say I am married, and leave it at that!
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? He is very good to me - he let's me have my way 99.9% of the time, but I'm tired of wearing the pants all the time! (I just hate when he borrows my panty hose and returns them with runs!) LOL!
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? Him.
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? Never been divorced but was single for 34 years. I dated outside my race, although not frequently.
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? I didn't notice race - I dated based upon whether I found them interesting or not. I prefer men who are intelligent, funny (but not obnoxious), who genuinely love getting to know others, who openly communicate and are loyal and self-motived, can inspire me to want to be a better person, and who can make me feel loved/special just by the way the look at me or touch me. You know - your garden variety man!
    • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? Me! And I also prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture over a whimp of any culture, too!
    • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why. n/a

I'll be interested to see the results of this poll, CG!!

growedup

• flower
    flower

not married.

i find that i am more attracted physically to african american guys but i find that caucasian men fill more of my other needs. maybe its a cultural thing or something but its difficult for me to meet confident, intelligent, funny aa guys who treat women well AND who are available. What few there are have been snagged up already! . then again i think i've been looking in all the wrong places ;)

i wouldnt say i prefer any particular race though. the only guys i am pretty much prejudice to and always turn down before i even get to know them are african guys..from africa and jamaicans. they are always asking me out but theres just something about the accent that annoys me to no end..i cant help it... SORRY if theres any out there!

• minimus
    minimus

Growed up---- No wonder you love me.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Growed up---- No wonder you love me.

I can deny it no longer, Min! It is true! I just can't decide what I love best about you -- could it be the way you stare at me as the chocolate slowly drips down your pearly white legs, or the way you respectfully return my pantyhose withOUT any runs - and laundered to boot?!

Oh so many qualities to admire! I'm such a lucky gal!!!

growedup

• minimus
    minimus

Well, I'm glad that we don't have to sneak around anymore, toots!

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Well, I'm glad that we don't have to sneak around anymore, toots!

What a relief that the cat is definitely out of the bag, now, schnookums!

toots

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

ummm.. can ya'll just rent room or somethin? yikes...

CG

• caligirl
    caligirl

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? Yes.
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? Very happily
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? We have similar backgrounds in terms of both being raised witnesses, but there is enough of a difference to still keep it interesting! He is kind, caring, loving and a great husband and father. We have deep respect for each other and have similar life long goals. AND he does laundry and dishes too!
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? It is him as an individual.
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? NA
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? NA
    • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? I definitely prefer the intelligent, confident independent man. I was married the first time around to the dominant control freak and I prefer what I have now! The race/culture was not a deciding factor.
    • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why.
  • Insomniac
    Insomniac

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? Yup. A blue-eyed Dane. I'm American Indian and French.
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? Yes.
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? We are equals who complete each other. I know, that's sooo corny.
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? I'm in a relationship with him, not Denmark.
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? Never married. He's one of the few white guys I've dated, however.
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? My preference for non-whites was always based on looks, not culture. I just don't usually usually feel attracted to white guys. The fact that the most attractive man I've ever known is (extremely) white is just evidence of God's wacky sense of humor.
    • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? Me! I do!
    • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why N/A.
  • marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male?Yes. Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?Unhappily (sigh) .
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?Broken trust issues that have never been healed, and his recent desire for reinstatement with the JW's. If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Yes, most notibly his 4th generation JW culture that I knew very little about when we married. Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? The thing about him specifically as a person is the inability to be ruthlessly honest with himself and others. If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? This is my second marriage, my first I was married to a control freak, 100% German, religious bigot. (Haven't learned much have I?) I would not date men again, I would date women.
    • Do you exclusively date men of other races?If I were to date men or women, I would not have a preference, but I would probably stay away from the obviously "Aryan" type that I was previously married to. If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? That would depend on the particular person-but I have always found dark skin, eyes, and hair to be very attractive. What would that be?If they were multilingual, cultured, well educated and very funny yes. How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? See above. Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why

mobbie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit