This is a women's poll. Men feel free to comment....

by Country Girl 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

This poll is inspired by comments on Maverick's Spoiled Women thread. It's a sincere poll and I hope to see at least some intelligent comments here.

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male?
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races?
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be?
    • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture?
    • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why.

I hope this thread will attract a wide variety of comments from a diverse array of men and women. Sorry.. couldn't resist! Gotta know the ladies' side of it, too!

CG

• Maverick
    Maverick

Now I definatly want a piece of this action! Maverick

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? yes
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? usually, depends on the day
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? good se ....uh.... we're intellectual equals, and have fun together too, plus he likes kitties and isn't afraid to admit it
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? yes. he's from a German-American farm family where the women wait on the men hand and foot, and never tell them no (even though the women work on the farm, outside the house, at least as much as the men do) His expectation that he will do zip-yada in the house and that I'll get up and get him food and drink whenever he wants it, and that he's the boss, because that's just what women do...has caused us lots of problems.
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? n/a
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? n/a, though if I wasn't married I wouldn't care what the race/culture of the guy I was interested was, as long as he was nice
    • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? well, duh
    • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why.
  • WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

This I have got to hear.

• Zoewrex
  • Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? Yes, Caucasion South Texan Male
  • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? Happy
  • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? We bring out the best in each other. He's more ethical than I could ever try o be and I'm the realist in this relationship. Besides this is both of our second marriages and we knew what went wrong with the first.
  • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? He keeps my interest however I give the majority of the credit to his parents for raising him to be a husband & father rather than just a man.
  • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? After my divorce I dated a variety of men.
  • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? I dated a guy from East LA, lust, curiosity, friendship and love.
  • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? Loaded question - depending on the state of mind - I've done both - married a confident and loving man.
  • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why. N/A
  • Hope this helps

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Guess I'll answer the poll, since you INSIST.. hehehhe.

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? yes. he's a hot welsh/cajun mix with enough spice to keep MY blood boiling, which is saying alot... hehehe. Us Greek girls don't take it lyin down.. <snort>
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? ecstatically happy, wow.. the honeymoon phase gets over?
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? We're happy because he's the male version of me. He's 11 years younger, and he and I met online. I liked him cuz he's a smartass.. after I met him, I noticed his qualities, and the family he came from..and it was ON!
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? N/A at this time. But my first husband was Hispanic, and our cultures were *so* different, it caused a lot of problems. He was used to being catered to by his Mother, and she was really what eventually caused the marriage to end because he couldn't cut the apron strings.
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? When I was dating, I didn't care. If they were nice, and they were nice to me, I liked em. I just happened to find a gem of a man that was white.. and that was cool. He coulda been black, or hispanic, or jewish or whatever.. I didn't care.. I just wanted someone that treated me nice and respectful.
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? I happened to really like the hispanic and black races because I was more attracted to the skin color. I liked the dark skin, eyes, and hair. I married the first husband because he was very nice to me til after we got married, and he was handsome!
    • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? I am a very aggressive personality, so I had to find someone that was more passive and laid back. My Hispanic husband was very macho, even though he was tied to his Mother's apron strings. My current husband is white, but has a very laid back personality. On the other hand, if he gets his dander up about something, I know to back off because he means what he says and he's very stubborn. He gives in to me alot, but I would never hurt him because he is a non-conditional lover. He really does care about me, and I've never found anyone like him in THIS life. Not even in my own parents. I always feel he has my best interests at heart.
    • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why. N/A

CG

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male?
    • Scandinavian white male.
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?
    • Very happy!
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?
    • He meets my emotional, physical, spiritual needs and isn't afraid to let me know how much I meet his.
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
    • The fact that we come from simular backgrounds has made many things easier for us adjusting to being newly married and having both recently been divorced we talk openly about everything. He challenges me in a variety of interest that I've not experienced before. He fills that gap or the lack I've had in my life up to this time. I truly feel I've found my soulmate, it's like my heart has come home I feel complete.
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races?
    • N/A
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be?
    • N/A
    • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture?
    • Me!
    • N/A

Good questions, thanks!

Kate

• talesin
    talesin

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? no
  • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? n/a
  • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? n/a
  • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? n/a
  • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? I don't date much, but have always been an 'equal opportunity' lover (have dated caucasion, african-cdn, italian, arab & newfie)
  • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? no, just the opposite. ie, if his culture is known for treating women as subservient, I proceed with much caution till I know him WELL
  • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? yes, dominant personality = caution, possible mysoginist (to clarify, not talking about role-playing in the b/r)
  • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why n/a
  • t

• amac
    amac

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? no, why would I marry another man?!? I'm married to a woman.
  • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? I told you, I'm not married to a man!
  • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? enough already!
  • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? What is it with you and your fascination with me being married to a male?!?!
  • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? I'm not a woman
  • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? I don't date men, I'm married!
  • How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? I already told you I'm a man
  • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why I give up!
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

LMAO @ amac!!! Silly man!

Kate

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit