This is a women's poll. Men feel free to comment....

by Country Girl 25 Replies latest social relationships

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I am a "white" girl. I have dated a Black guy, Mexican, Jew, Armenian, Cuban, British, and good ol' white bred guys as well. I dont care. I love all colors and cultures. I dont exclusively date ANY type of person, male or female.

• How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? Me! I do!
  • Farkel
    Farkel

"Never love more than you can lift." As a single guy for 18 years that is my only rule. (I cannot afford to have many rules at my age, but I insist on that single one.)

Farkel

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thanks for the advice, Farkel. I will put my man on a diet post-haste.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Happily married for many, many years to a handsome, loving Hispanic man. Just love him to pieces!!!

DY

• Sassy
  • Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male?
  • I am Scandinavian but I am not in a relationship with the same

• Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?
  • Most days I think so

• Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?
  • Probably because both are giving to the relationship... rather in the past when I was of the JW mindset where I thought I was supposed to be a doormat and slave

• If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
  • Happiness does not come from what a person looks like on the outside but who they are on the inside and how they behave. Now cultures do form who they are, so there is some sense as to how one might behave or act, to it is probably a little of each.. I do find him attractive as well..

• If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races?
  • My first husband was white. I haven't dated any white men for four years. Although I have exclusively dated black men in that time, it is not that I do not find other men attractive and if available again, I would not consider others.

• If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be?
  • Maybe.

• How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture?
  • That depends on the man.. I have had some dominant relationships by choice..

• Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why.
  • as I said.. I have been dating blk men for the past four years.. why? I like how they treat their women, you don't have to be a size 3 to be beautiful (usually) to them... I don't know.. it isn't just about sex.. because I have only been with one white man sexually so I have no right to compare... and size wise.. they come in all sizes.. so that is a myth....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion male? Yes, American born. His father is 100%Slavic first generation American and his mother is of mixed Irish/Brit.
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? I am very, very, very happy.
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? Because we are still crazy about each other and we are best friends, kindred spirits, soulmates, impassioned lovers and joyfilled companions. We meet life together. We have a rare relationship in a very good way.
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your husband/partner? Or is it him, as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? It's him as an individual.
    • If you are a woman who is divorced from a white/caucasion man, do you date white/caucasion men now? Do you exclusively date men of other races? I am divorced from a white man. I am currently with another white man. If I was dating, I would choose men to date based on who are they are as individuals. I find white and black men the most attractive physically though. I never dated a black man but there are a couple I would have had I been free to at the time I met them.
    • If you date men of other races and cultures, do you do it because they have more of what you're looking for? What would that be? N/A but I love the African American culture and feel as comfortable with it as I do my own.(Excepting the new hiphop bling bling stuff.) I am happy with my own mate and am not dating anyone but him.

• How many of you ladies prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving man of any culture to a dominant man of any culture? I don't like a man who insists on being dominant in a macho way like he has a god-given right to dominate women. I don't like a man who insists on women being subordinate to men simply because they are female. Truly intelligent, confident and loving men do not wish to subordinate women, making them much more attractive as friends and mates. I think the latter type of man exists to some degree in all cultures. Sadly, some cultures have a much lower percentage of him.
    • Are there any non white women here prefer white men over other races and cultures of men? If so, please tell us why.N/A I am mostly white but have a significant amount of native American blood. You wouldn't know it to look at me: you can see it if you know about it though. I don't prefer white men over other races. I look at the individual.

I hope this thread will attract a wide variety of comments from a diverse array of men and women. Sorry.. couldn't resist! Gotta know the ladies' side of it, too!

CG

Please, please don't apologize. I'd like to know all this, too. The reason for my poll was the insinuation that American women have no clue how to treat men or hold on to them. That white American men will leave American women for women of other cultures and never go back. I want to know the women's side, too. Glad you turned the poll around.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit