Manchester Aposta-Beerfest 2.....

by Gadget 119 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

SOOOO sorry I couldn't make lunch! I went to watch my son play soccer (and the television cameras were there - whoopee; hope the Borgites get to see us!!). Priorities - I'm NEVER going to put anything before my children again. That's one thing Watchtower taught me!!!

Anyway, hope to meet up next time - and I DID get to see Ross and FE203Girl. They stopped by. Great people!

Love to all,

Ian

• reboot
    reboot

I actually paid attention to Simon's directions and they workedwell, after Gadget had started me off ...( I usually adopt the 'pot luck' travelling method of a new wonder and surprise around every corner ).......and managed to get Pudd back to her station 222 miles away with 10 mins to spare

I had a great weekend, thanks everyone....I hav'nt laughed so hard and so long at so many infantile things that I nearly stopped breathing for ages

I did have a hangover unfortunately........ but it was worth it great meal on Sunday too...

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for coming up (a long way). It was great to see you and have a good laugh - I end up with sore cheeks the next day.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Pics?

• reboot
    reboot
    I ended up with sore cheeks the next day...

Sally, I think they'll turn up eventually.I've got some I picked up today-i'll copy them on to my phone and send them to Gadget and he can put them up because i'm a technophobe and also very lazy... and did you know that apart from Ang all the women were red-heads?I wonder why there are so many of us on the board ...?

• Simon
    Simon
    and did you know that apart from Ang all the women were red-heads?

What's the collective term for a group of psychos ?!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    and did you know that apart from Ang all the women were red-heads?

What?

No hair at all, just red heads?

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

It was like "attack of the swan vestas"

• pudd
    pudd

that was a bit cheeky simon!

your just jelous cos your going grey!

had a great time by the way, lovely to meet you all. hope to see you in July.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    What's the collective term for a group of psychos ?!

Women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit