• LukeN
    LukeN

tell you how it is when i get back

• new light
    new light

Enjoy your meal.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Try not to digest it, you'll get a bad case of heartburn.

Kate

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm looking forward to hearing your review of the meeting, Luke. Love your attitude about the whole thing! Hopefully you will use more words, so we get the whole picture.

You're so cool.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

My only question is why, why, why?

• Puternut
    Puternut

What meeting? AA meeting?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Were you hog-tied and drowned before you voluntarily decided to go?????

• SadElder
    SadElder

Take something interesting to read with you.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Take a helium balloon and sing: "Let's walk how we walk, let's talk how we talk"

• LukeN
    LukeN

back. snice i dont have word for word so just a warning here may be some rambling

well first there was the song. then came a ''brother'' to speak. everyone though highley of him snice he was from a congregation

called ''chinese central''. well his talk was about problems with christians in the congregation etc etc. he first started by saying wisdom etc when we think wisdom we think mind blah blah(rambling begins to start here) he starts saying how jehovah gives people time to heal and for the ones that dont heal we disfellowship and label apostates. then i remember being an exampe of him using an oyster. i have to admit it was pretty smart. here it goes : you see us brothers and sisters are imperfect. we can get can irritaited by anything but take the oyster for example. it gets irritated by the tiniest spec of sand. and over time it starts secreting a whitish liquid and over time what is created what is known as a pearl. you see just because someone in the cong gets us mad doesnt mean we should go switch congs. look at oyster not moving to another part of ocean if we remain steadfast at the people we dislike something beautiful can come out of it just like the oyster makes the pearl. and that was it. i was thinking damn everyone here gonnas fall for that. lets see what else i can remember. oh yea time and stuff. he said that the end was near and we should start buying out time for preaching gods word. we should also not contradict the watchtower and the work of the org. then he used an example of 2 men at a temple or something who did that and jehover killed dem. after that talk there was the study

the one called who can you really trust. during those long 2 hours i was like how can these people fall for this sh** and that was my day at meeting. oh yeah there was like a british speaker and everytime he said jehovah he said jehov'er funniest thing ever

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit