"We Had No Idea How Manipulative He Can Be!"

by pale.emperor 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Obviously she's going to demean your character so that she can in the future say well he's bad for the children and therefore the child shouldn't associate with you, even though your the father.

I would even go as far as bring this matter up in court stating how JWS are instructed to not associate with even their own family if they are not good standing participating JWS.

The court will probably lean into your favor upon moral grounds and justification.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Thanks for the support and advice guys. I'm talking to a solicitor this week. I'm trying to collect as much evidence of the cult's stance on "how to treat disfellowshipped ones" and the effects the JW's have on families and their view of non Witnesses. Obviously this would look better coming from a physical copy of their magazines/books so i'll do some digging.

Of course, their website is very dishonest when it says "normal family ties continue" - that's only for those living at home. Anyone would think the witnesses are embarrassed that they shun defectors.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

can i ask you--pale emperor--are you in the UK--?---only child custody and access issues are often far different to other countries.

• hoser
    hoser

There is a handbook published by Jws on how to lie in court over custody battles. Your lawyer should have a copy

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

^^^I second the above^^^

Also, be prepared if this does got to court. You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be corrector witnesses called, and the elders will coax the rank and file to lie about you too. ALWAYS REMEMBER to mention this to your solicitor, with the written evidence from the watchtower that pertains to the lying they will do, even under oath.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

There is a handbook published by Jws on how to lie in court over custody battles. Your lawyer should have a copy

I never knew this. Does anyone have a PDF of it?

• sparky1
    sparky1

"We Had No Idea How Manipulative He Can Be!" - Elders in pale.emperors old hall

TRANSLATION:

"Oh SHIT! We have no idea how to control pale.emperor!"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    My ex doesnt believe this and is now only allowing me to see my girl 1 day every 2 weeks!!

Get a good lawyer and make the religion the issue in court.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Go to http://www.jwchildcustody.com and get educated...PM me if you want a packet and some help. I've been through every step (check my old posts from 2007/2008 and you'll see the similarities...it's all BS until you fight back legally and thoroughly.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I have the packet with all of the bastardized "witness" canned responses to all the questions that come up in court. Remember, if it goes to court your ex will ask and will receive 100% free legal representation from the WTBS and their attorneys. The only way for you to fight back is to spend $$ to counter them, but it will be well worth it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit