"We Had No Idea How Manipulative He Can Be!"

by pale.emperor 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Much good advice, for me, I would write to that BOE and inform them that you will take action for defamation against them, collectively and individually, if a mere whisper of the statement "we had no idea of how manipulative he can be" surfaces again. Second, you are advising the authorities of their individual names for the purpose of recording them as individuals who should never be in the company of minors, either as a group or as individuals. Their allowing two of their number to interview about sensitive matters, a two year old child is child abuse and should be dealt with as such. Further, that when in your legal custody, your daughter is a member of your household and can enjoy all your proper activities, if they intimate, tell her, or tell others, ,such as her mother, what she does at your house is wrong when plainly it is proper, they are further laying themselves open to action for defamation and action for child abuse by words .

They show by their actions that they are unfit to be elders and I would copy correspondence to the Society and Circuit Overseer.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow!

That is awful!

It is time they were reminded (perhaps with the help of a legal team) of "appropriate boundaries", and "defamation" laws!

You need to fight such stupidity with proper legal means.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I hate the way JWs expect everyone else to dance to their bullets. Everyone else is supposed to just tiptoe around their beliefs like no one else is entitled to have any without being spawns of satan.

They blow every little thing up into a federal case when it 's just life.

Stand your ground you have rights too they're being petty, intolerant, and judgemental.

• never a jw
    never a jw

My ex doesnt believe this and is now only allowing me to see my girl 1 day every 2 weeks!!

Whatever you are doing, you are not doing it right. I am sure they are a problem, but if you have allowed the current state of affairs to develop as you described above, then you have to look introspectively. Instead of posting here go get a lawyer and put your daughter's well being first. One day every two weeks!! Sheesh

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

WTF??? Have these people ever shown love for truth? What the hell has has happened to good ol' Proverbs 18:13?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In a legal visitation rights concerning children of a separated marriage, the other spouse has no say to the social activities, which the other parent can let the child participate in as long as its healthy and unharmful, this includes religious activities.

As others have said get a lawyer and take this to court , get it in writing.

• zeb
    zeb

"how do i know these people arnt pedophiles for goodness sake".. this particular reaction is predictable and is coming on the heals of the ARC. With the anti ARC disinformation campaign in full swing from wt it means that any kindness or notice shown by anyone to kids then the person will be 'marked'. Jw will see paedophiles under every rock bush and tree. The 'dragon' class now have a new weapon being to accuse some one of being a paedophile.

I see suicides occurring as a result.

and the advice here re a lawyer is relevant. Are you in the US then perhaps look up the firm that Conti used.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

BUT THE WORST IS YET TO COME... she called the elders. Two elders visited her home and asked my 2yo girl about me. Apparently, a 2yo child told them that i have women over in my house all the time. How a 2yo can articulate such a claim is beyond me. The truth is, when im with my daughter NO ONE is allowed to visit me. Thats my time with my daughter. My ex doesnt believe this and is now only allowing me to see my girl 1 day every 2 weeks!!

Document, document, document. Record those phone calls, try to get things from the elders in writing, and get a lawyer. The JWs have to be put in their place. She is the one abusing the child by submitting her to elders interviews and by restricting her interaction with other children.

Even if you bring other women to your home, who effing cares? That's not her nor the elders business. Go to court and have court mandated visitation for your child. I think you should stop the nonsense now. It's not going to get any better. She and the JWs will do as much as they can get away with.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Because on one of the days that i had my daughter i visited a family that was putting up their christmas tree with their little kids. My daughter was overjoyed with the decorations and helped. She danced with the other little kids, painted, played with toys, had lunch and a fun time was had by all. I wasnt keeping this a secret from my wife but i didnt tell her about it either. She called me, absolutely livid, because our daughter had mixed with non-JW children, had put up a christmas tree and been in someones house that she didnt know.

So let me get this straight, she's livid because someone who's not a JW took his daughter to a house with other non-JWs. And the non-JWs proceded to decorate for Christmas.

Shocking.

Beyond the pale.

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

By all means get a lawyer and get court ordered visitation. Not ok for her to withhold the child from you. Keep documenting everything; the court will not take kindly to her bad behavior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit