Car Reviews - What are you driving, how do you rate it?

by badwillie 39 Replies latest jw friends

• kat2u
    kat2u

I drive a 1991 eagle talon awd turbo, essentially same as the eclipse.I love driving fast! And I love my car.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Oh, I should have mentioned that our nice new car is a 2004 Acura TSX (it's the Japanese Accord with leather, basically). Great car, great looking, fun to drive, plenty of power. Since I work at home, I don't get to drive it much, though...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I love my 1992 Toyota Paseo. Fits my needs perfectly, and it is paid for, which is a bonus. My 13 year-old nephew says that it is an "ugly chick mobile" though.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Dan, your nephew speaks truth - I like him.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Aw, c'mon, they're not that bad are they??? LOL

(Mine is grey and the body is in a little better condition than this one)

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Dan, it's a Tercel wearing a T-shirt! Reliable, though... and no one will steal it, I guess.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Love that Cooper Elsewhere!

The frau drives an S-500 Benz, a really nice car on the road and has some really fun toys: GPS, built in phone, great seats. Way too too much money for a damn car.

I still like my Towncars, they fit my fat butt really well. I have a 2003.

The boys both drive those little Volvo thingys that I can't get into. They can keep 'em, but they love them. I think they picked them to keep me out of their cars.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

its a 4x4 with selector no lifts. Its my first suv so maybe thats why Im still not adjusted to sitting so high in a car. I've driven 15 passenger vans and buses, but driving a Jeep is like a mix between a car and a van. It handles curves well though at high speeds which is what I like. I drive across the GW Bridge everyday and those ramps are a mother!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

1999 Grand Prix GTP. Can you say supercharged?

• rem
    rem

I like my 2000 BMW 323i, but it mostly just sits in the garage now that I live in the city. But when I get on the freeway I like to open it up. :)

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit