OK, I actually Saw the Passion

by Yerusalyim 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Pat,

You are correct. All I expect is that others respect my beliefs as I respect theirs. The only reason why I apologized was because most of the people there were believers and he thought I was one and the same. Seems they feel its their God given right to give a sales job to every non believer. In that respect they are no different than the JW's.

Will

• avishai
    avishai

Yeru, in some ways, you prove your own point. You are a devout catholic who is also one of the most ardent defenders of jews on this board. I for one want to appreciate you for that.

That being said, I think Mel Gibson is out there w/ his tacit agreement of holocaust revisionism. I also still stand on my beliefs stated on this thread. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/66470/1.ashx

Yeru, I really appreciate the viewpoints you bring on this forum, it makes me think!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I know what Mel's dad thinks about the Holocaust...I wasn't aware that Mel himself was a revisionist. References? He doesn't publically condemn his dad for his views...but you can tell he's uncomfortable with his father's thoughts on the subject in several interviews...including the first one he did with O'Reilly on this movie months back.

• donkey
    donkey

I want to go see the movie and hide a laugh track (the audience laughter they use in sitcoms) under some dudes chair and hit the buzzer every now and then.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm ashamed to admit I chuckled at that idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit