Watchtower Tax Return

by Tahoe 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Tahoe
    Tahoe
    Photo Credit: Dallas Canada

This is from only ONE of the corporations and before the recent KH sell offs.

• zeb
    zeb

as I so often wonder what the hell do they think they are going to do with all this 'wealth'.

We have an expression here in Oz re people who are tight arses with money-- "you cant take it with you.."

Jesus put it better of course when he spoke of a wealthy man and the eye of a needle etc

• LV101
    LV101

"what the hell" -- they lead lives of opulence, magnificence and splendor weilding power over 8 million -- it's called, "the good life," and they need all they can sleaze.

So this 1-1/2 billion represents assets of "ONE" corporation - is this not the main mother ship and reflects the proceeds from sale of Brooklyn? I realize the cult has several corps/sources of income.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I am highly suspecious about the authenticity of this document. For starters, tax returns are not publically available in the US. Who or what is "Dallas Canada" and how did they get this? The section at the top about an extension looks photoshopped, its a different font and there is no need for such an addition to a tax return, you just file the document with the IRS by the new due date.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

X2 everything jeff said.

• kramer
    kramer

Oh dear, why post this kind of nonsense?

• Tahoe
  • fulano
    fulano
    I am not American and never had a tax return form but this is hard to believe. Why not showing the whole form on YouTube ?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

1.4 billion really ?

Someone's ass is going to fry for creating that much money, all by using a false Gospel that Jesus actually set out warnings to his followers.

Glad I'm not a JWS anymore, in more ways than one.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Looks like the real deal to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit