Just Offended A JW Cart Witness Without Even Trying

by pale.emperor 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    ToesUp
    ...Ya just gotta laugh at them, they are sad. "Best Iife ever?" Standing around at a cart is the best life ever? Maybe if they keep repeating that, they will start believing it.

Standing around at a "SINGING" cart ...

• jp1692
    jp1692

The man told her "i was talking there, do you mind?" she backed away.

What an asshole.

And how fucked up that the woman puts up with that crap.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I tried to keep it short and polite and said "im an atheist, i dont like that the bible condones slavery..." The man became offended and quite annoyed in his tone "slavery? Where does the bible condone slavery?"

At that point a good little JW wife, out of respect for the men present, would have immediately put a head covering on and quoted this scripture to you. and reminded you that there's a difference between a servant and a slave Deut 15: 16-18

But if your servant says to you, “I do not want to leave you,” because he loves you and your family and is well off with you, 17 then take an awl and push it through his earlobe into the door, and he will become your servant for life. Do the same for your female servant.

"It shall not seem hard to you when you set him free, for he has given you six years with double the service of a hired man; so the LORD your God will bless you in whatever you do.…

• flipper
    flipper

Great job Pale Emperor . It appears that the JW man keeps his wife as a " slave " . I think just to stir the pot up if it was me- I would have walked back and said to the JW man, " Why are you talking so disrespectfully to your wife ? Doesn't the Bible tell you to treat her as a " weaker vessel " ? LOL. And see how he responds . Probably like a lead balloon. Just joking, I wouldn't have done that. But I'd have been tempted just to shut the mouth of the abusive JW husband.

• jaydee
    jaydee

pale.emperor

To be honest, i was expecting more of a debate.

Believe me Pale, the last thing you want from them is a 'masturbating' session ..... ewww

or is that 'mass debating'......

• Scully
    Scully

Hello!! She didn't interrupt him....

Thankfully the man came back and interrupted

and it truly is a prick who complains about being interrupted, after he interrupted in the first place!!

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

the man came back and interrupted.

The woman interrupted and said it was different back then.

The man told her "i was talking there, do you mind?" she backed away.

What an asshole.

• Chook
    Chook

I'm in a city at the moment that has an assembly hall 5 minutes away the McDonald's closest to hall makes a good hunting ground. I reverse use informal witness, it's a blast. They still have my name as inactive, I haven't formally been lynched by DF. I never debate doctrine I always state facts , facts that are proven true . I'm going now to buy a Mac latte , may whatever good vibe continue with you Pale.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

JW dick be like "shut up bitch, the men are talking!" LOL.

Ah yes, those were the days, almost makes me nostalgic for "THE BEST LIFE EVER!"

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

Why didn't you stand up for her? You walked away allowing him to believe it's okay to treat a woman like an underling, and worse, you allowed her to go on believing that she was inferior to the Almighty Penis. You could have shown her that "worldly" people have more respect for her gender than her "brothers."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit