Sex in the City is over

by wasasister 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• wasasister
    wasasister

Anyone else watch the final episode? Were you satisfied? Pleased? Disappointed?

I can't believe it's really over. What the heck will I do with my Sunday nights? Sopranos can't come soon enough.

Wasa...hopeless addict...

• Jade
    Jade

I know, I'm so sad. We have been getting together for a long time to watch the show. I really enjoyed the last episode though. Now I have to find another show.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Anyone else watch the final episode?

Absofuckinglutely!

I thought it was a good ending. tears of joy because everyone got to where they wanted to be.

• simplesally
    simplesally

So no more sex in the city...............I guess I better move to the country.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I didn't get to watch it! Tell us what happened! Please?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

a_d,

HBO2 runs it on monday night @ 9 pm cst

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LMAO @ Joy, loved it when Mr. Big said that........Gawd, I am gonna miss that show. I loved the pre show better than the final episode, I guess it all turned out the way I thought it would , so that is good.

It is left open for a few specials thou , Huh?

So, when Mr. Big called Carrie on her cell phone,,,,,,,did it say , on the caller ID, John??? If, so ,,,,,,,,,wow, now we know his name. Mr. Big still sounds better.

Gawd, I cried at the girls on the pre show crying, just in a crying jag today anyway....lol.

Bring on the Soprano's!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte................. COME BACK!!!!!!!!

I wish I had friends like that,,,,,,,,,ones that lived right by you and you could meet at the coffee show and talk about anything,,,,,,,lol, and EVERYTHING.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Yes, we finally know "Big's" name. That alone was worth watching for.

We had a Sex and the City party, complete with Cosmos.

• minimus
    minimus

My daughter had her girlfiend over tonight and they watched the show (with me and my wife). It was better than expected.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Steven never would watch it with me, his comment was always, "Too much city, not enough sex"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit