Sex in the City is over

by wasasister 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

My sentiments exactly. I watched it once, too much city and not enough Sex. Now "The L Word," that has just about enough sex for me, though I can never really follow a plot. Once teh sex part is done I tend to go channel surfing :)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

See some dudes just dont get it.............there was plenty of sex, but the talk about the sex was the funniest stuff.

Wassa,,,,,,,,that is so neat,,,,,,,you having g/f's over to watch it together and share drinks........so ...........Manhattan, ya know. I wish I was Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have never went to Paris, or let Mr. Big out of my sight... I'm gonna miss Mr. Big too.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Speaking of sexy shows for us gals, who here has seen "Bliss"? I think it's from Canada and I haven't got a chance to watch it yet (I don't get Oxygen network ), but I did get a clip of Peter Wingfield's (the guy who played Methos on Highlander) sex scene on it from the episode entitled "Tying Up Gerald."

Ladies, the man is (surprisingly) hot. (damned red letters) From that scene alone I'd recommend the series!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

It was so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bisous
    bisous

Delicious! and just how I wanted it to end!

I have a weakness for big, dark German men and Chris Noth is a prime example!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Did you know his last name means 'need' in German?

I need some a that, baybee! lol, I loves the bad boys.

Can't wait for the movie!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Me too girlfriend,,,,,,,,,Chris is a fine man. I loved the episode when he and Carrie were dancing to .........what was that song......??? A Frank Sinatra song? Help me out Sexy Girls,,,,what was that song?

• bisous
    bisous

was it the scene when he was moving? "Moon River" then, if it was

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

yes, yes , yes ,,,,,,,, I thought it was that, just a second after I posted . Heavenly song , huh,,,,,or was it just Mr. Big??? *sigh* Does he just look better than ever on this last episode.........absofu**inglutly!!!!!

All the girls looked great too,,,,,,,,,I loved the last scene with Samantha and her b/f, and the blooming flower. That said it all. A very unusually romantic scene for Samantha,,,,,,,,although I did love her velvet swing episodes.

I like the fairytale endings.........I would have been seriously depressed if it had ended any other way.

I wish fairytale endings for everyone , wouldn't that be wonderful? *sigh*

• Badger
    Badger

Reading this thread was the least masculine moment in my life...

At least the Sopranos are coming back...

• onacruse
    onacruse

I guess Kate and I will just have to go back to Sex in the Country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit