Sex in the City is over

by wasasister 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I'm going to miss that show so much... I always felt I was the fifth chick... oh, well.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

*sipping on a Manhattan*

I'm really going to miss the show too, I didnt get to watch the final episode last night, we were at my parents house and didnt get home till 11pm. Hopefully it'll be on during the week. Thanks guys for not writing about too many details! I can't wait to watch it.

Doodle-V

• simplesally
    simplesally

Doodle.......its on tonight, I think but for sure tomorrow.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Definitely a great show! Made me cry! I will miss those gals...but Sopranos comes on in March!!!!!!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

It ain't over till it's over.

Negotiations are going on for the "Sex and the City" movie. It's a very profitable franchise and still has more to go.

They'll probably keep movies going until it becomes "Golden Girls and The City."

• Princess
    Princess

I hate that it's over but the ending was so satisfying, I worry about a movie. They'd just mess up everything and stir up conflict. I like thinking everyone got what they wanted in life.

Great show!

Rachel

• Atilla
    Atilla

I hear the "L" word show is even better than Sex in the City.....

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

No HBO, No Sex in the City...

• undercover
    undercover

Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?"

Seriously though, I thought it was a good ending. I didn't watch every episode, but the ones I saw were usually pretty good.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I don't like the "L"word that much it is nothing like Sex and the City,,,,,,,,,I guess I like one or two characters, but mostly I just don't feel that chemistry between the actors as I did with S&the C.

I do like the show "Queer As Folk",,,,,,,,,love it,,,,,havent seen it in awhile thou.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit