I know it's out of character, but I have a sex question for the ladies...

by logansrun 46 Replies latest social relationships

• talley
    talley

The turn on for me has always been a man's SMILE; an open, genuine, easy smile. And then (physically) I notice his hands. I prefer groomed nails and a few callouses. A little fleck of greese on a nail or two in casual circumstances (ie. not on a date) has me thinking this guy might even be able to change oil and oil filter on a car....hmmmm... might be right handy to have around long term.

All humor aside, the SMILE is #1....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Bradley..........lol! I'm going to be supportive in your thread here, i.e. we won't be at opposite ends for once!

I've been with both types of men............my present boyfriend is gorgeous. He's 43, but he has an absolutely gorgeous body. I, however am not in good shape. I will now enter the "psychological zone" here............LOL..........it's not about shape, it's not about looks. it's about acceptance; learning how to look at the inner person, instead of concentrating on outer looks. I do feel that you need to be aware of your body in health terms tho. When I was younger, I walked every day, and worked out at a gym every other. I dieted. I felt PHYSICALLY great. However, my emotional and spiritual parts were absolutely in the toilet. I know with an extremely intelligent young man, I don't need to go any further with that. So, there's my answer.

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I think it was, that we are attracted pretty much to the type of person we were around most up to age 5.

Patio,

What if you were attracted to Mighty Mouse??????????????? Seriously! I was in love with MM and he brought out very sexual feelings in me! And, that opens a whole 'nother can of worms.........maybe another thread..............how many people here had "sexual" feelings at a young age? I've never read anything on child sexuality........is there even literature out there?

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(Ahem!) After I posted the above comments, I realized my comments about child sexuality may really be extremely hurtful or tasteless for some on this board who have experienced child abuse. If Simon finds my post distasteful, then he can delete it, however my questions were formed in all innocence.

Terri

• dustyb
    dustyb

my g/f always told me that it was my incredibly huge, uh...american sausage, that she liked. i'm not ripped, but i do have tone, so mebbe its that, who knows =D

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage
    What if you were attracted to Mighty Mouse???????????????

I know you meant this seriously, but I'm cracking up!

Ok, ok.

I thought Might Mouse was cool when I was 5. Don't think I was sexually attracted to anyone at 5, though.

But, then again, this may explain my fondness for huge-earred men wearing tight nylon suits.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

skinny guys makes their uh... american sausage look bigger *blush*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit