I know it's out of character, but I have a sex question for the ladies...

by logansrun 46 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

hehe....

Do you like really "buffed" mean? What is important to you in terms of your man's musculature? Big, bulging biceps? A six-pack of abs?

Can you be attracted to "scrawney" men?

Bradley......who is not scrawney, but sure as hell ain't buffed.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Personally, I am not attracted to muscle builders.............men who do body building. I think it is gross. Just a personal opinion.

I was always more attracted to the personality than by the muscles. The really good looking men were not especially my types either. I like good looks, but not the movie star types. Those always reminded me too much of my brother, who was gorgeous. I was attracted to rugged looking men, handsome but not pretty.

• copsec
    copsec

I agree with Mulan. Body builder types repulse rather than turn me on. I do like a little bit of muscle but nothing overwhelming. I have had my share of nice looking guys and my share of not so nice looking. To me a guy's personality goes WAY beyond looks! Of course, in my very young years that was not my opinion but now that I am in my thirties I know what matter!

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

A long long time ago I was attracted to men like that. However watching age and gravity I realized the buffy men got flabby and later on fat. Hummmmm.... Anyhow my honey is/was built like a swimmer and that's great for me. He was'nt the most built - but his confidence and attitude made him seem 8 feet tall.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Mulan,

The really good looking men were not especially my types either. I like good looks, but not the movie star types.

Funny, I feel the same way about a lot of women. For example: Julia Roberts. Sorry, I'll take the cute little bundle of scrumptious yumminess who smiles at me as she hands me my drink at Starbucks any day of the week over her.

Bradley

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Bradley......who is not scrawney, but sure as hell ain't buffed.

My Dearest Bradley - ( who probably IS scrawny - but we'll keep him around anyway! )

For me, sex has nothing to do with looks. It's all about how I'm treated and how a man makes me feel. If he's scrawny, then that's okay with me. Generally speaking, I have found that most ( disclaimer: not all ) "buff" men are very shallow and self-absorbed people. Most ( disclaimer: not all ) are about as trustworthy as a Democratic Presidential Candidate, ( can Bradley keep from retorting?! Inquiring Minds Want to Know! LOL!) which is a huge turn-off for me!

So, the answer to your little impromptu survey is NO! I don't need no stinkin' muscles to put me in the mood. Looks and bodies don't count for squat(s) (LOL!) with this woman!

growedup

• logansrun
    logansrun

growedup,

Most ( disclaimer: not all ) are about as trustworthy as a Democratic Rresidential Candidate, ( can Bradley keep from retorting?! Inquiring Minds Want to Know! LOL!) which is a huge turn-off for me!

Oh come on, growedup. You know you want to have a three-way with Al Sharpton and Dennis Kucinich.

B.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Logan: I do like Muscular arms and legs but I do not like overly buff men nor overly skinny men.
    I don't even mind a lil tummy.
    To me Thunder is the perfect build not too tall, not too buff, not skinny jus right

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Bradley -

OMG!!! You're not only scrawny, you're psychic, too!

*shakes head thinking, 'how does he DO that?!*

<--------- (Bradley on steroids!)

growedup

• kat2u
    kat2u

I also agree with those above.Id much rather have a guy who knows how to treat a woman right.The body type is not very high on the list.And again I concur those body builders arnt even appealing.

Kat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit