THEY REALLY ANCHORED YOUR HEAD WITH NONSENSE

by ese 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

ese:

why would u assume i knew my mother and father?

Statistical liklihood on one hand; most people do, thus the answer to the question "Did you know your parents"? is (rightly or wrongly) normally assumed without asking. On the other hand it drills into a possible inconsistancy in your story (the liklihood that most parents would be unhappy about this (if they knew)).

You see ese, the problem is we have had people start off being rude and opinionated (normally with no knowledge behind their opinions) a lot Sometimes (if they are genuine) they realise they're behaving like an ass; there are several well-liked board members I can think of that fall into this catagory. Sometimes, even though they may weave a convincing or alluring story, that is all it is, a story; they're just after getting a reaction.

Your rudeness (and failure to apologise) either points to you being genuine, albeit with poor social skills (as has been comented on) or someone whose true agenda is creeping out from behind their mask. As there's not many interesting threads at the moment seeing whether you're what you say you are or what intuition and experience warns me you might be is a passable coffee-break activity as half the office is off sick and there's no one to talk to.

I hope you're genuine. They made me eat the liver of the last troll we hunted down and killed and I hate liver...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    well, some of you are answering my inquiry, some quite specifically in the way of facts, but i want to understand the emotional part of it, seriously

No you don't. You just want to whip up emotional responses for your own sick entertainment. As has been already said, classic troll behaviour.

• ese
    ese

"No you don't. You just want to whip up emotional responses for your own sick entertainment. As has been already said, classic troll behaviour."

how would u know this?

• ese
    ese

"Statistical liklihood on one hand; most people do, thus the answer to the question "Did you know your parents"? is (rightly or wrongly) normally assumed without asking. On the other hand it drills into a possible inconsistancy in your story (the liklihood that most parents would be unhappy about this (if they knew))."

what do you mean here? i do not understand the following: "On the other hand it drills into a possible inconsistancy in your story (the liklihood that most parents would be unhappy about this (if they knew))"

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi
    It could be that there's a reason why You joined in, and also that now You aren't as effected.

There's the point, and well said.

Hunyadi

• scotsman
    scotsman

Hi ese

Rather than have us speculate on whether or not you're a troll or genuine, why not tell us a bit more about yourself. Did you become a JW, how you came to be a JW, how long you were a JW stuff like that. And I suppose what interested you enough to post on the board.

Cheers

• shamus
    shamus

I agree with Scotsman.

Why not tell your story? It's not usual for me to tear someone apart, it's just how you came across.

Tell us your story and talk; we all came from a common background, and we want to help heal, if that's your case.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    "No you don't. You just want to whip up emotional responses for your own sick entertainment. As has been already said, classic troll behaviour."

how would u know this?

Until evidence to the contrary is supplied, it's a good model to work with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit