THEY REALLY ANCHORED YOUR HEAD WITH NONSENSE

by ese 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ese
    ese

yo - do u see yourself - obsessing about the wtbts or whatever the hell they call themselves - all this beautiful intellect spent on thoughts of an alleged abuser u all allegedly left - oh my - free yourselves - you didn't leave - u r all in this funky stage of mourning and hatred and realization that not all lovers are true - but, forgive my rambling - i have a question here, what do you think they did to mess with your minds so much that u r still obsessing?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

we know how to find you

• ese
    ese

? does that mean?

• ese
    ese

"we know how to find you"? find me? lol - how scary - lol - or do you mean something else ?

• SYN
    SYN

He means something else!

And, for your information, this "alleged abuser" neatly ripped out 17 years from my life, and I will still be recovering from that until the day I die. You had to be there, which you obviously weren't.

• gespro
    gespro

ese

If you don't know, consider yourself fortunate. Or do you enjoy pain? Go to them and study. We'll see you back here in ten years. You won't be mocking anyone here anymore. guaranteed!

Then of course I wouldn't wish this on a dog.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

ese:

yo - do u see yourself - obsessing about the wtbts or whatever the hell they call themselves - all this beautiful intellect spent on thoughts of an alleged abuser u all allegedly left - oh my - free yourselves - you didn't leave - u r all in this funky stage of mourning and hatred and realization that not all lovers are true - but, forgive my rambling - i have a question here, what do you think they did to mess with your minds so much that u r still obsessing?

ese; as you are obviously an expert, could you tell us, in view of the characteristics that place Jehovah's Witnesses into the catagory of a high control group (in common speech, a cult), exactly how you figure ex-cultists are not victims? I assume you are going to websites for ex-Moonies or ex-Children of God and telling them to get over it too? Or are we the sole beneficiaries of your wit and wisdom?

• avishai
    avishai
    all this beautiful intellect spent on thoughts of an alleged abuser

Alleged, my ass. Were you there when I was being abused? Were you there when the elder said "We keep these things quiet?" Did you have to hold a screaming child who had just watched his father die, and then was molested because the elders would'nt turn in a known child molester? Hear him have night terrors every night?

No? Have you been punched in the face by an elder? I have.

ese, kiss my ass, you presumptous bastard. I'm sorry, I normally remain calm. I encourage the mods to edit this if it's too much, but you have NO RIGHT to say what happened to me and thousands of others is "alleged..

• avishai
    avishai

I'm sorry I gave you the benefit of that post. I did'nt realize you are just a troll, and probably about 14 at that.

• cypher50
    cypher50

I'm suprised that people are taking his post seriously...seems like a classic troll by the low post count & subsequent replies...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit