I need to get a life

by DazedAndConfused 39 Replies latest jw friends

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Maybe JW's are right after all. My life has been in this room for years. I had held onto every word I could read in here. I felt 'safe'. I felt this was the place to be outside the JW world and be able to be myself. Apparently not and I am so sad for that. I asked an innocent question, seriously. And I am just as banned and ostracised as if I was a JW and being reproved or DF'd. If I lose this account, so be it.

Simon, if you are reading this, I am crying as I type these words. This has been my refuge for years. If because of my words you choose to delete me then so be it. But I implore you to accept us that have opinions. I implore you to read pm's. I implore you to listen and contemplate. Most of us are good people. Don't go the WT way and alienate just for the sake of...

• Valis
    Valis

Well Dazed...I guess my 3 PMs didn't explain to you that you were using a duplicate account, which is something that is not allowed . Even when jokingingly doing so because of recent incidents that caused big misunderstandings. . So, the Fairgame account was removed. That is all...no reproof or DF because you asked a question.....just you not understanding after three lengthy PMs. No worries for the fourth time..

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I sometimes wonder if we're not just exchanging one cult for another when coming to the boards.

• Valis
    Valis

why do you say that Walter?

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

valis,

I had tried to get Simon to delete the Dazed account but there was absolutely no response to my request. I asked for him to delete that account because I went into more personal detail than I wanted known to the general public. Apparrently that was not enough to work with me and get things worked out. Apparrently the "general poster" is not worthy of any action. Apparrently, unless you "kiss ass", you are not worthy.

Sorry for the thoughts. Up until now, I didn't think there was a problem. Up until now, I thought Slimon and the Moderator's were fair. Until now I thought that must be anyone who has gotten deleted had to do with thier own action.

All I asked was a simple and fair question. Why was I deleted? Why and I ostracised? Why? Why? Why?

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

This is a nice place to go if you want some advice and some different opinions on matters, but if your looking for a life, a Forum isn't a place for it. maybe your single? i don't know you. Do you have children? IF your lonely try another church community.

If you want to go back to the WTS its up to you, it really depends why you left in the first place, if its because someone hurt yours feelings then you can forget that kind of thing, but if its because you found out that their theology is a pack of lies, I can't see how you can go back to that.

regards rick

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I thought Slimon and the Moderator's were fair.

Say Hi to Stacy for me. :(

• Valis
    Valis

Then this is a misunderstanding on both sides, including myself. I would assume you would want the Dazed account w/more posts and I based that information on this thread even though you have been posting with both of them regularly. Last on the 3rd of this month and the 4th respectively.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/15866/192786/post.ashx#192786

and thought as much seeing how you said the trouble w/the account was related to someone else that was using your computer. sheesh.. I'll leave this one for Simon to sort out after trying 20 million times already.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

What is going on here? I am feeling bad for the dazed and confused person--whatever her story is, but I don't know the story. I can understand the no duplicate account thing--does that mean one person using 2 different posting names? I can see that wouldn't be good because of the extra web space it takes up and the confusion one could cause...But we all know that many JWs have lead double lives and taken on double identities (we all did it to one degree or another). That seems to be a protection for some--kind of the double personality thing...we have to sympathize those who may still be leaning in that direction.

Guess I didn't read the rules too clearly myself. It is hard to read more rules when you have just come out of a place where there is a rule regarding every aspect of your life. Many of us are still feeling weary with all the rules...please understand...we will do our best, but may still be dazed and confused too.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I want The Dazed account deleted. Up untill now I wanted to go with the Fairgame account...but because I asked a question that raised eyebrows, apparently that is not even safe anymore.

Can someone give me an account name that "is safe" in here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit