Elsewhere

BEOTCH!

** Pimp Slaps the JW **

• nilfun
    nilfun

Mary, you are my hero.

• codeblue
    codeblue

First of all, so glad you have healed and are feeling better after your surgery!!!

And, kudos to you for standing your ground with back stabbing people that only care about themselves. You can still send a letter to the society or write your circuit overseer with the info. I am sure on his next visit the sparks will be flying!!!

Codeblue

• Mary
    Mary

Brummie said: Now I know why I missed seeing you around here, glad you are back

Thanks Brummie!

Rubadub said: A letter to the CO may be the approach to take .... do I smell "stumbled" here ?

Why yes, as a matter of fact, I feel VERY stumbled!! I was just about to sign the form leaving all my worldly possessions to the local Kingdumb Hall, but now I'm having second thoughts! I was also just about to sign the form to pioneer, but now I'm stumbled. Sigh! I think I'll send her pictures in to the TV program Extreme Makeover as she looks like a big fat hairy he-goat in drag.

Shamus said: then you can drive by them while they are finding "sheep" and give that bitch the finger, and spit on her. My advice is to leave that shit not tomorrow, but NOW. Don't ever go back.

Well I'm actually trying to do the Slow Fade.........I've still got lots of relatives in the Borg and I have no desire to get DF'd..........for me, that's the safest way.

so one said oh john long time no see, i guess you finally got out of prison!

Oh my god, really?! Rotten slime. Next time you see her in a crowded elevator, say one of the following:

"Wow! You look great! You can hardly tell you had a sex-change!"

"Is your son still out visiting Michael Jackson at his new home?"

"Sorry to hear your husband's being investigated for possible Taliban connections"

"Someone from the IRS was banging on your door yesterday while you were out."
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

She wanted you to respect a cancerous organ???? OOOOOOK I am glad that you did what is best for you. WOW they can be evil but she does take the cake

• mustang
    mustang

"and that I apparently was "lacking in faith" by not "leaving it in Jehovah's hand" "

She's on the border of promoting FAITH-HEALING!!!! With all the "New Light(tm)" and backtracking WTS has to do, they are practically tripping over their own tongues. The millions of pages of writing over 120+ years is actually a liability to them

Mustang

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I think the elder's wife is secretly into "Laying on of the hands" ... hehehe!!! She's just pissed you didn't consult her first ...

Mary, I'm sorry to hear of your past health problems. I'm also glad to hear your surgery went well.

How dare the elder's wife even have a medical opinion ... is she a gawd dang doctor...?

I hope her hubby has to step down from his glorious elder throne because of his "out of control" gossipy wifey.

ESTEE

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You forgot to share the best part, their priceless reaction. What was it??

I knew a person with a severely, dangerously diseased colon who had to have it removed. Whilst recovering in the hospital, an elder's wife called and asked, "Why didn't you just eat bran?"

How about going to the drugstore to pick up an RX after a follow-up Dr.'s visit after super major surgery, running into a fellow congegation member who passes a rumor that you were out "galavanting around" but not back at the meetings?

Oh the petty excuses the WTBTS gives JWs to feel clearly superior to their brethren and sistren.

If you talk to her again, tell her the next time she gets cancer in her hoohah that you demand that she leave it there or be disfellowshipped! Tell her husband you expect that he will see to it she is held accountable or you will demand Jah strike both their names from the book of life.

Good for you for telling her off. JWs all over the world need to follow your example.

Heather

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Mary, so sorry you had to go through this surgery, then having to go through such ignorant, slanderous talk. I had the same surgery and like you, it saved my life.

Good for you for standing up to that snake of a person, how dare she stick her nose into someone's business like that. It made my blood boil just reading this.

This type of attitude that this person has makes me sick. I was thinking that since she is an Elders wife, she gets a measure of respect and people listen and follow her views on matters (monkey see, monkey do). If she is going around advising other sisters of her views on having a hysterectomy (or other medical procedures) using the Watchtower to back up her opinions, this can be very dangerous. What if poor "sister timid" or "sister spiritually weak" needs this surgery and actually follows this advice that this witch is giving out. They might look at this Elders wife as being "so much more spiritual and she knows more than me so she must be right". I feel this person is very dangerous. After what you did maybe, she will think twice before sticking her nose into matters that do not concern her.

Hapgood

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

You go girl! I never regretted telling anybody at the KH off, no matter how ungraceful I did it. They all deserve a nice kick in the ass once in a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit