NOTE: live on CBC - RIGHT NOW 1st televised same-sex marriage

by talesin 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Please take this discussion to a private place. (PM or e-mail)

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

By the way...even the Pro-gay people think you have a problem.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Nope...no need to discuss...like hitting a brick wall.Will go enjoy my day now...see yaaaaaaa.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    you do have a comprehension problem...like some on this board has said

I've never said I was the brightest bulb in the batch. Quite the contrary. But I do try to do the best I can with my limited intellect.

I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I did it when I was kid, and I stood up to class after class about the flag salute, holidays, et al. I'm used to be the outsider, and I'm used to being widely disliked. If what you say about how others view me on this board, so be it. I've always been the little guy who sits in the corner, and watches.

But you still have not answered my question Ruby. When and where have I made fun of you? Please either take it back or tell me.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Big Tex...you need a nap.

• bisous
    bisous

((((Big Tex))))

You Said:

Think what you like, but I would have done the exact same thing if a thread had been started ridiculing you, your appearance or your lifestyle.

She Said:

Go Ahead and make fun of me

I think she was speaking in broader terms and in response to your statement .... like, go ahead I'm thick skinned, it wouldn't bother me....as opposed to accusing you of making fun of her.

Don't know Ruby or the background, but apparently there's some kind of past friction. I think you are misinterpreting that one statement. that's my take on it anyway

A-ha!

• talesin
    talesin

ruby,

thanks for respecting my wishes

orange,

yes, that's the reason I posted the topic, I'm glad you enjoyed the debate

bisous,

you're just plain sweet

now, as for you two kids arguing, I will quote JOYZABEL

Please take this discussion to a private place. (PM or e-mail)

thanks,

tal

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

I think its Sick. And I'm not bashing anyone, just expressing my thoughts. Straight-Pride.

• Waymores Ghost
    Waymores Ghost

Hi fatcat,

Many hetro-sexuals practise the same things as gays. So does it make hetro-sexuals gays.?

That's just the kind of logic the Society used re oral/anal sex (or any other practice they deemed perverted - basically anything other than missionary). I believe it's in a WT somewhere where they actually said that oral sex was wrong because it immitated "homosexual acts", or something to that effect.

Wg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit