NOTE: live on CBC - RIGHT NOW 1st televised same-sex marriage

by talesin 28 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Any Canucks that are interested may wanna switch on CBC News Sunday for this live-love broadcast from Toronto.

talesin

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hope it works out for them. One thing that helps a marriage is to cling to each other tightly while the storm rages around, only in their case the storm will be even louder.

Mazeltov!

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, BT!! {{{}}} to you, Nina, and family.

Yes, like any other marriage, you're right. There sure is a s**t storm going on with the CBC though - they're taking a lot of heat already (after announcing the show last week) and the broadcast is just beginning.

tal

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Will this thread get locked if I comment on it?

• shamus
    shamus

phhhht, ruby.

It'll get locked or it'll get so ugly I'd want it to be locked.

Of course, it's my own dammed fault for looking in, just waiting for the gay bashing to begin.

• Seven
    Seven

There will be no gay bashing on this thread.

• talesin
    talesin

Just to let you know, I started this thread to INFORM anyone interested in watching the program.

If you wish to have a heated debate - please start your own thread.

BT or any other mod that is working, please lock this thread - the show is almost over, and its purpose is ended.

Respectfully,

talesin

• bisous
    bisous

Don't understand why it will or would be locked.....but haven't read too many threads on this topic here. All I can say is I wish them well, I'm always impressed at the bravery and optimism of those who dare to embark on the rollercoaster ride of marriage and commitment.

Live and Let Live!

Friends Hug

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Soooooo...when someone disagrees with it...its gay bashing??

So I guess when I dissagree with what Janet Jackson did....I'm prejudice against blacks or/and all women...when I say something about men that they don't like,then I'm a male basher... when I yell at my cat...I hate animals.....See where this is going?

Some one made a funny comment about a female gay couple and he got his post deleted....he happens to be Pro-gay all the way.(lighten up people)

What happened to freedom of speech and equal rights?

• talesin
    talesin

I repeat (and for the last time)

If you wish to have a heated debate - please start your own thread.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit