Were You Ever Counseled For Your Attitude or Because You Didn't Measure Up?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

what would they counsel you on Minimus man?

• minimus
    minimus

Right now, it would probably be for internet association with known prosti----I mean "Apostates". BTW, I am OFFICIALLY as of this month INACTIVE.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

....but certainly NOT inactive on here eh?

• minimus
    minimus

I guess not.

• kat2u
    kat2u

Yes, and I took it laying down!

• codeblue
    codeblue

I was never counseled for my attitude...

I made the proud announcement that some of the mags read so well, that I could read them cover to cover in 20 minutes...(I read very fast and was an A student in school). I was knocked down rather quick after that announcement, I was told that if I read them that fast I didn't understand what I was reading...GEEZ...You think they would be proud we actually read the stuff!!!

Codeblue

• Soledad
    Soledad

please. I was way too low on their list of priorities. I was completely ignored rather than counseled for anything. It would have been good to have been counseled! at least then I would know that they knew I existed!

• Purple
    Purple

Only over everything I did or said. I couldn't move in the hall without someone running to the elders telling them what I had done. In the end they were making things up. The funny thing was that it was happening after I had done the fade away. How sad is that? They seriously need to get a life!

• happy man
    happy man

minimus.

havbe you foreget hat yopur preaching here must count as time in you service rapport, so I dont think you are innactive, nidher am I.

• ball.
    ball.

I got counselled several times. Once for a rumour that went round the congregation that I had drunk 5 pints. I was told that "you wouldn't drink 5 pints of tea, would you?" so you must be drinking for the effect of alcohol!!! shock - horror!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit