How long did it take you to stop being afraid of the demons?

by doodle-v 30 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

We all know that the WTS continous to spew nonsense about "Satan and his hordes" and how they are always on the prowl trying to attack loyal dubs and stear them away from the troof.

My parents are hard core dub zealots still very much in the org.My mom will not hesitate to toss an inanimate object in the garbage if she suspects that it is "possesed". So when you left, how long did it take you to shake the fear of them big bad deeeemunz? Are you still a little spooked?

Doodle-V of the "Dem Damn Deeeeemunz wont get me!" class

• Carmel
    Carmel

Nope! Never was into dem demenz! ONe of the reason I laughed all the way out the door of the KH. Didn't and don't believe in the "devil" as a personified evil entity. So much Xtian crap!

carmel

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

My mother told me about a jack rabbit that had a demon and it raped some woman

this was supposed to have happened in Australia, I think she read it in the Awake.

I was quite young but remember thinking that must have been one big rabvbit

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

One big rabbit is right!! jeeeze

• cypher50
    cypher50

Jack rabbits who are possessed and raping people...WTF?

I thought I had heard everything when someone told me that someone had gotten a Mickey Mouse bank from a 'worldly' yard sale and soon their bed was levitating and that there were strange voices in the house...

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I stopped being afraid of demons when the JW's told me so many years ago to remove the Smurf Wallpaper from my children's bedroom wall back in the 1970s.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Sorry to hear about your parents being hard-core. This must be very difficult for you doodle-v.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Anyone remember the days when DISCO RECORDS were thought to be demonized??

• cypher50
    cypher50
    Anyone remember the days when DISCO RECORDS were thought to be demonized??

Nah, but I do remember the 'great' pictures used for Awake magazines to show how Rock & Rap music could lead to being in concert with the demons...anyone have pics of that? Usually it was just a bad picture of a Rock concert....

• Maverick
    Maverick

The WTS portray itself as spiritually enlightened and claim they are not superstitious. They tell their slaves that they, the WTS, are the Ark of Salvation and the means God is using to protect their loyal members from the Devil and his agents. Then they use this very fear of demons and all things demonic to ensure the obedience of these very people! So they need the very superstitions they claim to free people from to enslave the people to them! Boy! Talk about a crafty, demonic plot!

Once I saw this truth....I was free! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit