After a year I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

by gilwarrior 27 Replies latest jw friends

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Oh my god! Did I post that? (Note to self: Be careful for what you post. I could come back to haunt you.)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Gillwarrior,

I remember you too. You went down some hard roads, but it looks like things are improving for you. It's like they say, "the harder I work, the luckier I get." Stick to it, and keep track of each of your accomplishments along the way. You deserve to enjoy them, contrary to what the Watchtower says.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Gil, I remember you (pic first)!

I remember you felt a little bit victimized by your own life. You have taken charge, and it shows! In the way you write, in the way you present yourself.

Congratulations, buddy, and you have to INVITE THE ENTIRE BOARD to your graduation.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Welcome back Gil! Don't do that again! Stay put,right here among your friends.You were missed! Good luck from here on out!

Blueblades

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((((((GIL)))))))

How could I forget the guy who trusted me so much?

I wondered what happened to you. You have done a lot in a year. I wish you luck! Keep in touch, ok?

April

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gilwarrior,

Welcome back, and of course I remember you too. I am so delighted that your back with us. I eagerly await postings from you.

Love OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15 Circle Of Hearts

• shera
    shera

Yes,I remember you.Welcome back!

• Matty
    Matty

Welcome back Gilwarrior! Great to have a JWD legend back in our ranks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit