After a year I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

by gilwarrior 27 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Glad to see that your life is getting on track and better!

See everyone? There is always light at the end of the tunnel! Welcome back!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hi Gil! Great news I'm really proud of the way you've moved on to better your life and yourself. It sounds like you'll be pretty busy with school and working, but I hope to hear more from you.

Take care and study hard!

Kate

• Valis
    Valis

Nice to see you again Gil...it would be good to see you again in person soon too! Much love and welcome back dude!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai

Hey buddy!!! It seems that even though you have your obstacles, you are dealing well w/ them. That's a big part of escaping depression. Congratulations!! Welcome back, my man!! I'm happy you are back!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Gil!

Great to see you posting.

Good for you going back to school.

Keep up the good work!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Glad things are better for you and glad you have returned.

Heather

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Gilwarrior, when you left, I entered.

I came to this forum, just after my very dear and best friend passed away due to a 'brain aneurysm'.

I was so lost and well...for some odd reason, I resorted to the internet for some comfort.

This is indeed: an excellent site, and one I'd highly recommend.

Nearly 4000 posts later, here I am. Who'd've thought?

Anyways, I do hope life in Houston, continues to improve for you.

Taxi biz: you should be here in Toronto, it is totally a 'taxi town'.

Wishing you well with your job, education and family.

Take care. Not sure how long I'll be here, but it's nice to see old posters, resurface.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((Gil)))))))

Hey there stranger! Glad to see you back...I'd wondered where you went. If I may say so, you sound fantastic! Your posts have a new feeling of peace and confidence. I'm so proud of you for going back to school too! Driving a cab, sitting at a desk, working in a bakery...they are all stepping stones to bigger and better things. My job drives me nuts sometimes, but I try to remember that there is a lesson to be learned here. There is something here that will assist me at getting to my dream later. Sometimes it takes the sting of the bad moment away to focus on the fact that it's temporary. I hope you look at your tough days like that too!

I'm glad you're back!

Love to you,

Andi

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Thank you everyone for your comments. It is great to be back. Everyday I will post my diary entry from that day so look out for that. See ya!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Good to have you back. I've asked after you a few times.
    Who could ever forget the guy who posted about a bleeding ass?
    LOL

Here's wishing you all the best, in your studies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit