If You Could Ask the GB Or One Of Its Members...

by Cold Steel 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

That made me laugh Cold Steel. I wonder if an anti Christmas cartoon is in the pipelines, also a Birthday one, surely they hold priority since it's an issue they have to deal with constantly. They have a big affect on a child's life.

The problem is, how do you go about making such a video without embarrassment or media attention? I guess it was easier to make the two mums video.

Then there's always an anti blood video, or the flag/anthem issue. It would make it so much easier for child custody battles.

• Alostpuppydog
    Alostpuppydog

What's it like having your a-hole whipped everyday by slaves that worship you and oh how I wish I could be so god-fearing like you...not.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Listener - "...I wonder if an anti-Christmas cartoon is in the pipelines, also a Birthday one..."

At this very moment, some low-level Bethel functionary assigned to monitor this forum (hi!) and hoping to climb the corporate ladder just read that and is thinking, "Hmmmmmm"... :smirk:

• dogon
    dogon

I would ask them to do the right thing and go to the nearest forest and hang them-self.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I would ask them if they actually have a heart!

• schnell
    schnell
    Me: "So hey, I read in a Kiyosaki book once that Ray Kroc told a bunch of people that McDonald's is not in the business of burgers at all but is really in the real estate business. Totally unrelated, so how's the real estate business?"
  • ozbrad
    ozbrad

Why did god punish the snake?

Which one of you dickheads came up with the overlapping generation idea and who agreed with it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit