If You Could Ask the GB Or One Of Its Members...

by Cold Steel 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Have you ever taken a Psychological evaluation test? I would love to see your results.....I hate to say this but one of us is bat sh__t crazy, I know my problem it's PTSD what the hell is your problem....

• cha ching
    cha ching

Only after giving them a truth drug, where they have no ability to lie:

Who reallllllly owns/ runs/ rules/ controls WT?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    cha ching - "Who reallllllly owns/ runs/ rules/ controls WT?"

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..."

:smirk:

• cha ching
    cha ching

Vidiot..... so you know?

I mean, I always supposed it was a business, and the people are wealthy.... but WHO are they? I would reallllllly like to know ;-)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LOL!

It was a joke, ching.

Google the lyric.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If God directs you, then why does God have bad days where he makes mistakes?

Because either God gets things wrong, or you don't speak for God...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Even if I could ask them anything I wouldn't waste my time I've seen the way they dance around questions.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    • If God directs you, then why does God have bad days where he makes mistakes?
      Because either God gets things wrong, or you don't speak for God...

The Feb 17 Study WT has, in writing, that the GB admit they are not inspired from God and can get things wrong.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

One question I'd ask is: If Jesus Christ came in 1914 BUT IT WAS INVISIBLE, and if He's ruling today AND IS DOING SO INVISIBLY, how would the Governing Body know unless its members can SEE invisible things?

And: If Jesus Christ came in 1918 and "chose" an earthly organization, which was the Bible Students, doesn't this mean the information was somehow conveyed to them them? If they don't receive any new information by way of revelation, and if they are not infallible, how can they make such claims with any degree of credibility?

I don't personally know what is in their own minds. Are they sincere? Do they believe it because they think it's true, or have they talked themselves into believing it? If I were a member of the GB, I'd be worried about which hand of the Lord I'd be standing on in the day of judgment. Anciently Jesus chose his apostles and said, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you." But today they say, "Ye have not chosen us, but we have chosen you and ordained ourselves."

How in the heck did that work out?? And Jesus signed off on that?

In the first case, Jesus was the proactive force. In the second He's the passive force. The GB is the proactive force. They appoint themselves, then assure everyone that God subsequently ratified it. But if it's true, it's a first with God because God has NEVER, EVER, operated that way in the past. He always went to His appointed LEADERS and chose them. Not once, EVER, did they go to Him and demand that they be called and chosen; it was ALWAYS the other way around.

So where, I would ask, can they find in the scriptures one instance where prophets or apostles chose themselves, then went to God and said, "Well, how about it? Are we acceptable to thee?"

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    GB members thinking on the Jesus invisible 1914 unseen presence, "We have wifi", proof there is an invisible Jesus..... JW education at work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit