Young People Ask... ANSWERS THAT SUCK.

by shamus 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

yeah If i had that moment to live over again, I would have laughed my ass off right along with them!! LOL

When I wash my genitals, I do it the "Watchtower Appoved Way". I use a spray bottle with straight bleach! It gets rid of any naughty thaughts, what with the burning and all.

AAACK!!!

No way, naughty thoughts starts the foreplay off just right!

Doodle-V

• shamus
    shamus

Well, doodle, that's why you're going to die at armageddon unless you use the "Watchtower Approved" way of washing your naughty bits and pieces.

Straight bleach works great.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    you're going to die at armageddon unless you use the "Watchtower Approved" way of washing your naughty bits and pieces.

This is why I haven't been able to beat the addiction! Thanks for the tips you guys! I woulda never thought to use bleach!

• shamus
    shamus

Muriatic acid works well too.

New Awake! (tm) cover, "How I Beat Mastrubation By Giving Myself 3rd degree burns!!!:

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

He he I never had a problem with bullies either. I was the youngest of five brothers, all mean sob's, and I learned how to take care of myself. Masturbation, (on the other hand) . . . my loophole was a "hands-free" system, ha ha. If you don't touch it, it isn't masturbation.

H

• cypher50
    cypher50

Yea, I think there isn't one former JW kid who wasn't scarred by the 'humble' advice given in that book. And after reading the chapter on masturbation, you would think that you were killing something ever time you even thought of an 'immoral' situation.

• happehanna
    happehanna

It's funny but even when I was a JW. I never would read the great teacher book or youth book to my kids. wouldn't let them get baptised even though they wanted to either. but I never left until two years ago. I think I must have realised it was damaging to youngsters.

my daughters now, I can tell, you are very grateful that I never ever pushed them even though I was a 'good JW' In my heart I knew it was nonsense, but my family and husband made it difficult to leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit