Young People Ask... ANSWERS THAT SUCK.

by shamus 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

All the WT books that show how to raise your children properly are shit. The Great Teacher book was the most dreaded for me. I don't know how many times I've had the chapter "Obedience Protects You" read to me. The "Your Youth" book was the second most dreaded with chapters dealing on Masturbation and Moving into Manhood (I think that's what it was called). I wasn't exposed to the YPA book enough to detest it like the other two. Usually my mother kept bringing it back up into my room when I kept bringing it down. There were a few times I threw that book across the room in frustration.

After I moved in with my (ex) fiance, that book popped it's ugly head back up. I found it in her room. I said "Where did you get this?" She told me she got it from someone at school. I promptly threw it out. I also came across the Revelation book in her room. We cut it up and made collages out of it.

One thing I must say is that I really feel bad for the kids who have to deal with the new Great Teacher book. There's a chapter in there on how to be a slave - I kid you not.

• mustang
    mustang

Any bully worth his salt makes sure that you can't "just walk away". That answer is utter trash

Mustang

• dustyb
    dustyb

i learned the hard way that walking away wasn't the answer. i remember in 8th grade i tried and some kid tried to pull me in the gym shower. well the asshole got pulled into the water and then i almost knocked him out, but i just started screaming and everything came out and it was a constant stream of profanity that any 8th grader doesn't have a right to say, but it felt good to let those dumbasses have it verbally.

heh, what do these 80 year old farts know about being young? they know how to pull the whip, but i bet old Freddy Franz was gettin hummers behind his KH when he was a kid....

• SYN
    SYN

Hi!

Could I ask somebody here (anybody!) a big favour?

Could one of you wonderful Apostates PLEASE scan in the chapter of the YPA book about Le Masturbation. I need it for my upcoming humorous short story (let's just say that I'm going to ... doctor it) Even just part of it will do. Those pictures will be gold!

Many thanks!

Regards,
    [SYN]
    Expectant Class

• mustang
    mustang

In grade school the bullies messed with me; for a while...

Then something happened: I ACCIDENTALLY busted a "gang leaders" nose: blood everywhere . The guy knew it wasn't intentional and didn't bother me. But he did tell everybody to leave me alone

There's only one thing that they understand!!!

Mustang

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    girls may have a problem with masterbation?!!

I never had a problem with it...always worked just fine for me

• shamus
    shamus

I never mastrubated in my life.

In fact, I have never touched myself ever.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Shamus

In fact, I have never touched myself ever.

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! Haven't you ever washed it??????

Pope (*says 3 quick Hail Marys' for Shamus crud*)

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I hate that book. The questions alone are so stupid, why even bother to look at the answers?

When i was in 8th grade I took the book to school to read (like an idiot) but at the time i was a good little dub.

well in technical drawing class, two girls asked if they could look at it. I thought "cool, a chance to give a fine witness"

well of course they found the masterbation chapter and immeadiately started laughing at the silly picture of the girl praying to Jehover in bed.. I was so f***ing embarrased. LOL!

Doodle-V

• shamus
    shamus

LOL, doodle! And why shouldn't they, LOL!

When I wash my genitals, I do it the "Watchtower Appoved Way". I use a spray bottle with straight bleach! It gets rid of any naughty thaughts, what with the burning and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit