Young People Ask... ANSWERS THAT SUCK.

by shamus 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mustang
    mustang

"One thing I'll never forget (and I'll bet it's in that book) is how to avoid bullies. Yeah, just walk away. That doesn't work. Then you always had the pictures of some kid walking away from some person trying to look tough. Then there's a stupid caption underneath that says something like "Will you follow Jehovah's example and just walk away?" LOL!"

Oh, really!!!!

Well, I was out before that book was printed. But, what if the bully was your zealot-ass JW relative?? I tried the "walk away" advice and all I ever got was a lying manipulator STALKING ME!!! And the local eLDERS and WTS just winks at it. It's part of the preaching strategy.

Well, it is finally ILLEGAL!!! I have lived long enough for what he did to be against the law!!!

If anyone ever deserved DF'ing, he is it. But they won't do it: they just "roped the family off" and declared it a FAMILY MATTER!!!

Mustang

Abused Class

All that I write or utter, is protected by religious freedom under the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as the "free exercise" and "freedom of speech" clauses.

• minimus
    minimus

Heather, please explain in DETAIL how women accidentally discover masturbation.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Hi y'all.

I thought this book was stupid after a few pages. The answers were so one dimensional as to be useless in real life. Yep, praying to Jehover will fix ANTHING.

The questions I wanted to ask, were never even approached or hinted at. Either the GB was stupid or teenagers were; I seriously suspected it was the former.

What really bugs me is that I suppressed this doubting tendency. WHY?!? Sigh--because I was very neatly programed.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I remember that if you got your book at the DC, it included a special message to "Jehovah's Young Witnesses" from the GB.

WHOOOOOPTY FREAKING-DOO!

Like the GB could even remember what it was like to be a young person.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Several years ago at a family reunion, my brothers (JWs) gave my little cousin (13 at the time) that book. She didn't look that excited about it, but was very polite and said thank you for it. When she wasn't looking I put the book in my suitcase. By god, those JW bastards already have my parents and brothers! If they think they're getting the rest of my family too, they are sadly mistaken. It's not happening without a huge fight from me!!!

My little cousin never mentioned that book being missing either.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    Girls don't masturbate.

Ha! lol

The scriptures they provide as to why one shouldn't masturbate have no relevence to the actual act. Once again twisting things to make it fit for their dogma.

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

In the book used before this one, the one called "Youth - How to make the worst out of it!", young JW:s could learn that "In fact, masturbation can lead into homosexuality." I wonder what there sources were? perhaps it happend to some governing body member ;)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

please explain in DETAIL how women accidentally discover masturbation.
    Minimus. Ever heard of a bannister, or horse back riding for that matter.
  • SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    Minimus. Ever heard of a bannister, or horse back riding for that matter.

LMAO! I never discovered it either way! LMAO!

• talesin
    talesin

Too true, Maverick

It's hard to "walk away" from a bully when you're being held by your hair by one and beaten by the other in the schoolyard. Or tortured by your babysitting older brother.

talesin

same class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit