coming back as a jw

by nana 20 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I was wondering why you haven't been a witness for years.....and why you would purposely hook up with a JW if you are already familiar with their peculiar ways.That is unless you still believed they had the truth when you hooked up with this guy.

If you now know the truth about the 'truth'......why would you get into a relationship with a man involved with the witnesses? Just curious.

Gumby

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Run! Hurry! Don't look back! Now! Do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

How did you end up with a JW man in your life?

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Nana!

This is a place where you can find very good advice at this important stage of your life.

But you have to tell us a bit more: how did you associate with JWs at the first place? Why did you leave? What do you really know about them?

Looking forward to reading more from you...

Take care,

Narkissos

• FairGame
    FairGame

Troll alert. Not to say I am right but this question seems a bit "odd".

• nilfun
    nilfun

FairGame, was it the "i really don't know what to do or how the church will react to me being a divorce woman and all" part that seemed a bit odd?

I never called the Org a "church" myself, but maybe she called it that because she's been out so long(?)

Nana, if you had a "scriptural" divorce, the folks at the KH probably won't care much about you being a divorced woman, IMO.

Now how your son reacts to your new relationship is probably a more important consideration.

• dustyb
    dustyb

as i said before, if you have a strong enough will and are determined enough, show him the way out....... unless you don't care for him that much, then run like the others said =D

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes, as one other asked: How did this happen? Why would you fall in love with one when you already left? I would have to say you already know the answer to your question.

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

OH...welcome...just noticed it is your first post!!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I take a different bent on this...MARRY the guy....give up your freedom, and independence, sell out your kids to an organization that will have you see them bleed to death in front of you...wear a towel on your head so you can pray when hubby's not around to do it...invite the Elders into every aspect of your life...sound like fun?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit