U.S. Presidential candidate John Kerry

by Sneaky Russian 54 Replies latest social current

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Is very similar to

Herman Munster.

But looks aside, Moscow is worried that Kerry may defeat Bush and the seemingly good relations between Russia and the U.S built up by Putin and Bush could fade away.

How do you rate Kerry's chances?

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi!

In my humble opinion, as things stand right now, Kerry hasn't got a chance in hell of winning. Bush is still riding a wave of popularity. True, his points have slipped a bit, but he still enjoys widespread conservative support. Another plus in Bush's favor is that an incumbent President is always favored to win re-election over some upstart challenger. ( Doesn't always happen though, look what happened to his Dad! ) So, to reiterate, unless Bush does something really stupid between now and election day, he will very likely win re-election.

CyrusThePersian

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Do you believe that Bush will pull out his final card just before the election to seal it? I believe that final card will be the capture of Osama Bin Laden.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This is more like it.

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Im sorry I cant see that picture.

If it is as impressive as your profile picture then I will be happy, whoever she is.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Its Abraham Lincoln, another US President who John Kerry looks more like than your insulting picture.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Kerry is a real piece of work.

If folks new anything about him, he wouldn't even be in consideration for the democratic nomination.
    I'm not suprised to hear how many have mentioned his "looks" more than his politics. Wizards first rule, "people are stupid." Choices for a president should be based on informed opinions not emotional esoteric hype.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Gretchen

FYI: you can't post a picture that is on your hard drive. You must first upload it. Click on "Files", which is just under your In box in the uppper left hand corner of the screen. Then click on Browse to find the file on your hard drive and then upload. When you want to use it in a post, click on the paper clip symbol when you are replying. It is found just above "Font".

Hope that makes sense.

Chris

• bisous
    bisous
    Kerry is a real piece of work.

If folks new anything about him, he wouldn't even be in consideration for the democratic nomination.

Why not provide the details that you base this on? I'm not necessarily a big Kerry fan, but this was a pretty broad statement with no background.

Also, I pity the person who eventually will follow Bush whether this year or in 4 years (please, please NO). The job of picking up the pieces and rebuilding US of A's reputation in the world will be a huge task and most likely impossible to complete in a 4 year term.

And I do agree, what the heck do looks have with anything? Hell we've got the ghost of Alfred E. Neuman in there now, but if he could do the job well I wouldn't give a damn.

• freedom96
    freedom96

None of the democratic candidates intrigue me at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit