Survivor All Stars

by Stacy Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• fader
    fader

If posters can be considerate with their subjects and others can be judicious about which topics they open, I don't see why we need to stop discusssing this type of stuff.

Just check the subject of a post and avoid reading these types of threads. The rest of us need to make sure that we are clear in our subjects about the stuff being discussed : And not have a subject like : Rudy wins Survivor All-Stars, or something like that.

• Purple
    Purple

Ahhh Fader your supposed to drop the arogant attitude when you stop being a JW . All I am saying is that just remember there is a world outside of america and some of that world is on this board and dont give away who wins even if you are being smart or sarcastic. It really is unfair when people give away things like that. Its like me being hours ahead of you and telling you what happened last night and giving the game away like for instance you will find out soon that last night the Faithful and Discreet slave formally disolved the organisation and JW no longer exist! See now I have spoilt the surprise for you!!!!!!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I think that when the topic is Survivor All Stars you have to assume that Survivor All Stars and what happened on Survivor All Stars is being discussed.

Jackie

• simplesally
    simplesally

I taped it last night, will watch and post tomorrow...............not arrogance. Purple, love, you have to avoid this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Interesting, my most recent post here deleted. Wonder why.

Oh who cares anyway

• simplesally
    simplesally

I fell asleep................but thank the heavens I taped it.................... poooooooooooooooor Rudy.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I got a kick out of Rudy's parting comments where he seemed to threaten the lives of his teammates for voting him off.

Well, I'm not always a good loser either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit