Survivor All Stars

by Stacy Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

OK I've been too busy to come around here much but it's Thursday and tonight is the second edition of Survivor All Stars. I honestly was surprised to see Tina voted off first. Who's next? The website poll says Richard Hatch is the favorite to go next. But he was the favorite to go first.

Come on Rupert!!!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

It all depends on who wins the challenge. If the same team loses again I would Ethan will be the next to go based on the attitude of his team towards getting rid of winners.

So does Hatch have a strategy or has he just become so arrogant he can't think straight?

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    So does Hatch have a strategy or has he just become so arrogant he can't think straight?

You have to wonder. I mean he claims he can start a fire but witholds that info while everyone is super thirsty? He'd better provide some water fast then to keep from getting the ax. When he was a commentator on survivor he never got a single prediction right. He honestly didn't have a clue. I think he won the first one only because he was the only one that came up with allignances. He invented the word and one day I'll learn how to spell it even.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Is there actual people that watch this mindless TV shows they call entertainment?

Will

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Is there actual people that watch this mindless TV shows they call entertainment?

Hey there Willy, it isn't entertainment, it's life!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Will, have you ever watched the show? Most reality TV is very ungood I would agree, but Survivor is actually a pretty good show.

I can't believe they brought on Robert Mariano (the guy with the really heavy Boston accent) for the all-star edition. I can't stand that guy!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I watch it, but only got hooked when they did Thailand. Before that I thought it was dumb. I was re-educated.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I will admit I have seen about 15 seconds of one reality show and that was enough for me. I can't stomach a bunch of mindless, arrogant p**** that think their crap don't smell.

Will

• logansrun
    logansrun

I'm in so much suspense I just pee'd in my pants. No, really. A little bit just came out.

B.

• Badger
    Badger

No reality show will ever replace Cops....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit