Survivor All Stars

by Stacy Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    I will admit I have seen about 15 seconds of one reality was enough for me. I can't stomach a bunch of mindless, arrogant p**** that think their crap don't smell.

Well, tell us how you really feel.

I believe I re-educated Mulan. I was disappointed in Rupert for voting off Tina. Tina and Ethan told him he couldn't trust that snotty chick and he still voted with her. Too bad because Tina said she knew she wasn't going to win again but she was planning on helping Rupert win. She said that on the Early Show last week.

I think they are going to pick off all the previous winners first.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

<---Viewer of mindless TV show I call intertainment, checking in!!!

Go Rob C. ! You were robbed last time! (No pun intended!) This is your chance to win it all!

Please survive for a while Ethan, because I love you!

Also pulling for Lex, Rudy, and Richard ('cause he is so darn intertaining and makes the show so fun to watch!)

Love to hate: Jenna. Evil, evil Jenna. most.undeserving winner.ever

The show is a guilty pleasure...

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Well, tell us how you really feel.

mmm so you really want to know how I feel? You don't want to know.

Will

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    You have to wonder. I mean he claims he can start a fire but witholds that info while everyone is super thirsty? He'd better provide some water fast then to keep from getting the ax. When he was a commentator on survivor he never got a single prediction right. He honestly didn't have a clue. I think he won the first one only because he was the only one that came up with allignances. He invented the word and one day I'll learn how to spell it even.

True but there was some strategy there. I keep remembering back to the first episode when he sat in the tree and watched them all bicker figuring everyone out. Well he once predicted he would win the show, and he did. I don't know, the last show he had a sort of quiet contemplation, this one he seems more brazenly arrogant. I keep thinking if he could come up with alliances before anyone else had what could he think up after watching so many seasons of the show? But that is starting to look more unlikely in my opinion.

Wonder when they'll get water. They looked in pretty sorry shape drinking out of their buffs at tribal council. I was shocked when Jeff wouldn't let them take their torches back with them.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

NOOOOOOOO not Rudy!!!!!

I mean, I understand it... but how sad.

As far as the Richard Hatch thing goes... It's a brilliant strategy if you think about it. Who's going to be voted off? Anyone who might have a strong alliance is going to be taken down the first chance there is. If he doesn't have an alliance he's not a threat so there's no need to worry about it. I think later in the game his strategy will change, but I think in the beginning it's a really smart way to go.

Or, perhaps I'm just insane, that's always an option as well ;)

Jackie

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I enjoyed the episode and they made a good choice. Ethan isn't the brightest bulb on the tree though is he?

Nice butt though.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    As far as the Richard Hatch thing goes... It's a brilliant strategy if you think about it. Who's going to be voted off? Anyone who might have a strong alliance is going to be taken down the first chance there is. If he doesn't have an alliance he's not a threat so there's no need to worry about it. I think later in the game his strategy will change, but I think in the beginning it's a really smart way to go.

Well in theory. However later on you need alliances and he has cut himself off. I'm more worried about how much he has pissed people off so far in the show. And alliances also often pick off the individuals just to keep them from forming alliances.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Stacy, have you figured out how to spell alliance yet?

I love Survivor, hope Stace keeps the Survivor posts up each week.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    However later on you need alliances and he has cut himself off.

I don't know... if there are several alliances he makes the perfect swing vote... and like I said, I think his strategy will change later in the game, this is just what works for now, I think.

Jackie

• Purple
    Purple

Please dont give anything away. We get shows months later than you and it spoils it when you give away what happens. I try not to read these posts cause I dont want it spoilt but I must of missed the title of this one! Dont want to be a party pooper but we have people from all over the world here and all countries air shows different times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit